Chris paul 2009 ALLSTAR PE

Most companies have already announced their footwear line ups for the All Star Game in Phoenix, Jordan Brand just announced three Air Jordan 2009 colorways for three of their sponsored players. Above is theAir Jordan 2009 Chris Paul will be wearing during this years NBA All Star Game. Matching the white and red color scheme of the WesternConference the Air Jordan 2009 features a mostly white body with red leather accents in the heel area. The sole is mostly red with just the outsole in white.Stay tuned to Sneaker News for more Jordan All Star Game Footwear.

i dunt wana sound like an A hole, but ppl need to start checkin to see if some1 made a similar thread before makin a thread. this is why NTers act alldisgruntled.

He should just stick with the XX3 Pe's. But people did wear xx3's in the allstar game last year that's probably why he isnt wearing them this yearagain.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i dunt wana sound like an A hole, but ppl need to start checkin to see if some1 made a similar thread before makin a thread. this is why NTers act all disgruntled.

co-sign

man all that jordan 09 stuff... just not doin it for me....... mmmm n for dat price i might try n get another pair

huge fan of the 2k9's (i know one of a few)
but this colorway is just alright, don't like the pinkish color

Back
Top Bottom