Chris Paul planning to get fat

Chris Paulfavorite meal

Sorry can't embed the vid but anyway

sick.gif
sick.gif
all the sugar, fat and carb

1:22 in

"I can eat it cause I'm gonna run it....I can eat...I can eat the bread pudding.....PAUSE...cause I'm gonna run it off at uhhhh at practice"

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
damn they should've done a close-up on the final product, i probably would have creamed myself
laugh.gif

That looks so damn good. I don't even know how you can post a
sick.gif
emoticon even if you're just talking about the fat content.

eek.gif

I need this in my life.

%#%%...I need the complete recipe.

2 dozen donuts
1/2 bag of white chocolate chips.
8 eggs
Cream
Sugar

Let sit for 30 minutes, bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

I just need to know how much cream and sugar. I'm gonna make this happen.

Something tells me I'll regret it afterwards...
laugh.gif

that is the most fattening thing i've ever seen made in my life. where can i cop?

eek.gif
co-sign!

I just got me a crispy cream glazed doughnut last night. First time i've ever had it FRESH out the oven, and oh boy...itjust melts in your mouth. They had to have sprinkled some crack on that glaze!

Crispy Cream FTW!

Originally Posted by DLo13

eek.gif

I need this in my life.

2 dozen donuts
8 eggs
Cream
Sugar

laugh.gif
I was watching it yesterday and I was FIENDING for the receipe, I've never hadBread Pudding so wouldn't know where to start.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DLo13

eek.gif

I need this in my life.

2 dozen donuts
8 eggs
Cream
Sugar

laugh.gif
I was watching it yesterday and I was FIENDING for the receipe, I've never had Bread Pudding so wouldn't know where to start.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Bread pudding is my favorite desert, you've beenmissing out. The most important part to a good bread pudding is letting the mixture sit. I'm about to make the Krispy Kreme bread pudding tomorrow andthrow some caramel sauce on it
pimp.gif

That %## looks AMAZING.

Da.mn Krispy Kreme went bankrupt in Canada and then when I went to the states two stores I past by had gone broke too.

I've never heard of white chocolate chips before...combine that with Krispy Kreme, cream, eggs and you have quite possibly the greatest desert in thehistory of mankind.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i would hate to live in NO with all everything that it has to offer your appetite ... nevermind, i changed my mind.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

roll.gif
roll.gif

i would hate to live in NO with all everything that it has to offer your appetite ... nevermind, i changed my mind.
Bruh the food is soooo good pause

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

That %## looks AMAZING.

Da.mn Krispy Kreme went bankrupt in Canada and then when I went to the states two stores I past by had gone broke too.

I've never heard of white chocolate chips before...combine that with Krispy Kreme, cream, eggs and you have quite possibly the greatest desert in the history of mankind.
Huh? the flagship in Sauga is gone?
eek.gif
I know the one by myhouse closed but I thought that was it.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

That %## looks AMAZING.

I've never heard of white chocolate chips before...combine that with Krispy Kreme, cream, eggs and you have quite possibly the greatest desert in the history of mankind.
Huh? the flagship in Sauga is gone?
eek.gif
I know the one by my house closed but I thought that was it.
Oh my bad, I didn't know Krispy Kreme still existed in Canada.

I thought after the Scarborough Town Centre location closed down it was a wrap for the rest of the Canadian stores
laugh.gif

Oh my bad, I didn't know Krispy Kreme still existed in Canada.

I thought after the Scarborough Town Centre location closed down it was a wrap for the rest of the Canadian stores
laugh.gif

If the Sauga one is still there I swear I'm going this weekend and cooking this up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

1:22 in

"I can eat it cause I'm gonna run it....I can eat...I can eat the bread pudding.....PAUSE...cause I'm gonna run it off at uhhhh at practice"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What an idiot. Imagine how much better he could be if he was a vegan.

There was no need for that many eggs.

Back
Top Bottom