Chris Paul Rocking New Grey Air Jordan 4s

No thanks. Why can it just be Cool Grey, minus the bubble gum colors?

ewwww all these whack colors recently.

3's with red and purple???????
4s with grey pink black, white blue?

Kinda surprised we didnt see CG4s this year since it was the year of the 4s and they've done the 11s and 9s.

Terrible
sick.gif

These are in another thread with a pic of many other Jordan's that CP received.... If you think these are gross wait till you see the lime green ones...

Looks like the pop art son of mars colorway on a IV, these gonna release or are they cp3 bowling team pe's lol.?

let the hype begin and years from now JB will drop and everyone will drooling over those :smokin

I'm actually not totally against these. If the grey and blue were a lil darker I think i'd def cop. I get a reverse "Eminem" IV vibe from em.

And i'm pretty sure if they were given the nickname "Reverse/Un Eminem" and the almighty "Limited" tag this thread would blow up

Last edited:
Pass but I doubt these will release anyway.. It looks like the shoes were specially made for that shirt for that event.. Would be too hard to match besides for hunting for a perticular outfit to go with em for it to be a GR

anyone thinking of spizike bordeaux ? It's a might-cop for me thou, i'm liking em

I hope they were just a bowling sneaker for him and they aren't actually releasing those

Back
Top Bottom