Christian Bale signed on to play John Conner in Terminator 4- No Schwarzenegger as of yet

[h3][sup]Sorry if already posted.

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins[/sup][/h3]
[sup]Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins is the upcoming 2009 fourth installment to the Terminator film series,written by David Campbell Wilson, John Brancato, and Michael Ferris, directed by McG, and starring Christian Bale as John Connor. Arnold Schwarzenegger, NickStahl, and Claire Danes will not be returning.Shooting of the film is expected to start on April 15, 2008 in Budapest.[/sup]

[sup]On May 9, 2007, it was announced that rights to the Terminator series had passed hands from producers Andrew G. Vajna and Mario Kassar to theHalcyon Company, a privately funded company formed by entrepreneurs Victor Kubicek and Derek Anderson. In the Variety article detailing the purchase, it statesthe fourth film is now earmarked for a summer 2009 release and will focus on a 30-year old John Connor in what the producers hope will be a new trilogy. Seriescreator James Cameron is currently not involved with the project. Variety also mentioned that Warner Bros. has McG prepping the film.[/sup]

[sup]On July 19, 2007, it was revealed that the Terminator 4 project is currently in legal limbo due to a lawsuit between MGM and Halcyonsubsidiary T Asset. According to the article, MGM has an exclusive window of 30 days to negotiate for distribution of the Terminator films. When negotiatingfor Terminator 4, Halcyon rejected their initial proposal, and MGM suspended negotiations. After the 30 days were over, MGM claimed that the periodduring which negotiations were suspended did not count and their exclusive period is still open. Halcyon is now asking a court for an injunction allowing themto approach other distributors.[/sup]

[sup]The plot and storyline of the film takes place after the events of T3 around 2014 and focuses mainly on the war between man and Skynet. JohnConnor will continue to be the central character along with a new character named Marcus, who will have "equal presence." However, other sources saythat the film will instead focus on Marcus.

Source: TerminatorSalvation: The Future Begins[/sup]

[h3]Larger print, because tryin' to read that
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
was hurtin' myeyes...
[/h3]
[h3][sup]Sorry if already posted.

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins[/sup][/h3]
[sup]Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins is the upcoming 2009 fourth installment to the Terminator film series, written by David Campbell Wilson, John Brancato, and Michael Ferris, directed by McG, and starring Christian Bale as John Connor. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nick Stahl, and Claire Danes will not be returning.Shooting of the film is expected to start on April 15, 2008 in Budapest.[/sup]

[sup]On May 9, 2007, it was announced that rights to the Terminator series had passed hands from producers Andrew G. Vajna and Mario Kassar to the Halcyon Company, a privately funded company formed by entrepreneurs Victor Kubicek and Derek Anderson. In the Variety article detailing the purchase, it states the fourth film is now earmarked for a summer 2009 release and will focus on a 30-year old John Connor in what the producers hope will be a new trilogy. Series creator James Cameron is currently not involved with the project. Variety also mentioned that Warner Bros. has McG prepping the film.[/sup]

[sup]On July 19, 2007, it was revealed that the Terminator 4 project is currently in legal limbo due to a lawsuit between MGM and Halcyon subsidiary T Asset. According to the article, MGM has an exclusive window of 30 days to negotiate for distribution of the Terminator films. When negotiating for Terminator 4, Halcyon rejected their initial proposal, and MGM suspended negotiations. After the 30 days were over, MGM claimed that the period during which negotiations were suspended did not count and their exclusive period is still open. Halcyon is now asking a court for an injunction allowing them to approach other distributors.[/sup]
The plot and storyline of the film takes place after the events of T3 around 2014 and focuses mainly on the war between man and Skynet. John Connor will continue to be the central character along with a new character named Marcus, who will have "equal presence." However, other sources say that the film will instead focus on Marcus.

i really hate it when movies such as like the new mummy comming up or even this one has like a sequal or something and some of the main characters that werethere the last time do not return. Or what i really hate is when they find someone else to play that role it just makes the movie feel really different. Likecome how does someone else live? when it pretty much showed only two of them and i don't think marcus was a girl lived.

Isnt this like ooooooooooooooooold news on NT? Ive read about this on here a few months ago I think. The movie is gonnna be about the war n all that otherstuff right? this story needs a conclusion anyway and if yall follow the timeline Arnold does not fit in, in the 3rd movie of this trilogy it would make senseto have him in it because thats when e is made and sent back in the future to protect him.

smokin.gif

I think Arnold has a prior commitment for another role....

The Governor of California.

christian bale is one of my favorite actors, but i hope this movie isn't lame because of the lack of ahnuld

he IS the face of this movie franchise

pimp.gif

Terminator is one of my favorite trilogies. Christian Bale is a great actor so this is good news.

They better end it with part 6 though,
possibly stopping the war from ever happening this time,
or else part 1 - 3 wouldn't even matter.

Terminator without Arnold would be terrible. The movie is just better if he was in it. Without him there wouldn't be any good quotables.

A Terminator without Arnold?!
Thats the main reason why I don't want to even think about watching the new T.V. series

Christian Bale is that dude tho

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Terminator without Arnold would be terrible. The movie is just better if he was in it. Without him there wouldn't be any good quotables.

Co-sign

To be honest, they don't need Arnold anymore. They established enough of a story to not need him for a 4th installment. He is merely one tool used by thehumans in the future. I know it'd be nice for sentimental purposes, but he can only defeat so many other advanced terminators. The evolution of the storyshould have the humans capturing a more evolved Terminator.

Back
Top Bottom