Christmas gift ideas for the significant other/wife/girlfriend??

I know I'm super late but...any ideas?  
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Thinking of getting a MBP or a Macbook Air...

if not a Kindle Fire + LV (Eva) Clutch 

Or anyone else got a creative idea?

im getting my chick the new gucci perfume. and maybe some clothes. we arent rich like all yall n's

Your attention! That's all she ever wanted in the first place. Put your xbox controller down and cuddle with her through the whole night!

Quit trying to get in her pants when she just wants to tell you about her day! Listen and relate to her! Be there for her, be the man she wants you to be. After all, she's everything you ever wanted right?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Your attention! That's all she ever wanted in the first place. Put your xbox controller down and cuddle with her through the whole night!

Quit trying to get in her pants when she just wants to tell you about her day! Listen and relate to her! Be there for her, be the man she wants you to be. After all, she's everything you ever wanted right?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Forever alone huh? How's shopping for your sister and mother going?

u

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

u

u

I'm convinced you are @_iRespectFemales

Originally Posted by Nktran001

corniest dude on twitter. and what makes it worse is my girl follows him and eats that stuff up
laugh.gif

One thing about woman(being the special someone) is not how much you spend but what the gift means. With that being said, if you need gift ideas you don't know your wife/gf/lover/significant other.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Nktran001

corniest dude on twitter. and what makes it worse is my girl follows him and eats that stuff up
laugh.gif

good thing my wife is not on twitter.  man, if i asked one of my boys for gift suggestions and he hit me with that answer, i would hit him with 5 fingers upside the head.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

One thing about woman(being the special someone) is not how much you spend but what the gift means. With that being said, if you need gift ideas you don't know your wife/gf/lover/significant other.

This.

Back
Top Bottom