Christmas gifts for your girlfriend? vol Drake taught me

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

You guys really need to fine tune your troll radars...

I swear everyone skipped my post.
laugh.gif
You wrote it too small
glasses.gif

Just wanna surprise her but I'm saying like any boots u ladies really want ? Like a specific one or a pic of o e or sumthng. Plz help I'm clueless when it comes to boots

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

Just wanna surprise her but I'm saying like any boots u ladies really want ? Like a specific one or a pic of o e or sumthng. Plz help I'm clueless when it comes to boots

This is a great site for boots
http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots
Good qaulity and great sales

Ok since you cant ask her, does she wear heels alot. Is she short cause sometimes knee high boots swallow them up. Will it be for fashion or for weather.
Some ppl like flat boots, high, ankle.

I like high heeled boots that are lower. like these

http://www.aldoshoes.com/.../women/boots/dress-boots

But as someone posted earlier she should really try them on. Boots are real tricky so keep the receipt.

Free Run 2 iD's, a build a bear, something LA Angels related, and probably a gift card to one of her favorite stores.

Build a Bear, Hello Kitty shirts, socks & other hello kitty accessories. She loves hello kitty.

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Originally Posted by megatron

last year: tiffanys bracelet, lv damier wallet, macbook pro

this year (different girl): allowing her to go to jayz/kanye with me, some nikes, victorias secret, ipad 2,

i'm being cheap this year
ohwell.gif
Uhhh What......

And an m3 in pink, a house, some other cars she wants, yacht.....
indifferent.gif

Who are you trying to fool?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dude is probably trolling. I wouldn't even spend that much on family.

I'm thinking about taking my girl to a show in Nashville and staying in a nice hotel.

$+%$ family....I wouldnt even spend that much on myself 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I'm thinking about taking my girl to a show in Nashville and staying in a nice hotel.

$+%$ family....I wouldnt even spend that much on myself 
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

last year: tiffanys bracelet, lv damier wallet, macbook pro

this year (different girl): allowing her to go to jayz/kanye with me, some nikes, victorias secret, ipad 2,

i'm being cheap this year
ohwell.gif
Uhhh What......

indifferent.gif

You act like buying your significant other nice gifts is a bad or negative.
It's not putting any dents in my wallet or any financial hole, so why not make the people i care about happy?

no girlfriend during the holidays so imma get mom dukes a new TV and some other stuff she wants

Uhhh What......

indifferent.gif

It's not putting any dents in my wallet or any financial hole, so why not make the people i care about happy?
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Im torn between a diamond bracelet or a digital camera & iPad 2. Leaning towards the bracelet.

@ megatron- no issue with what you bought. You obviously had the money to spend, do as you please with it. I bet it felt good to see that person smile when they received the gifts. Its unfortunate you're not still with her after spending like that.

I got the most important gift for my lady(wife of 5 years) out the way. Still have to get Victoria Secret sleepwear and a few bras, nice earrings, iPhone 4s, sweaters or sweater dress, and a new coat. Was thinking of getting her one of those Pandora bracelets.
These boots were hard to find, sold out in GA, had to order from a store in NY.

Uhhh What......

indifferent.gif

need pics of said girl, so if i meet her i know not to holla
i might get her LV bag cause she's getting my concords but over a grand on her....

Spoiler [+]
her +*%!! ain't that good

Pandora is the way to go fellas

not that expensive and when ever you go outta town you can add another item on her bracelet

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by do work son

She'll get nothing and like it. We've only been together 2 months so definitely not breaking the bank

same here been with her not so long..but im get her something just not spending over 100..my girl into hello kitty stuff alot so im get something with that
me and my girl are together but we not together, so not sure if i should get her anything...lol

The attitude of this thread is a lot different from past ones where people were getting flamed for buying their girl anything close to a $100.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Pandora is the way to go fellas

not that expensive and when ever you go outta town you can add another item on her bracelet

Yeah I think the Pandora bracelets are a nice touch. Think I might get my mother and my lady one.

Talking to a girl right now that Im trying to steal from some other dude who shes been talking too.  Gotta think of something nice but not crazy expensive.  Any ideas
nerd.gif

Stay at the Hutton

getting my fiance work out clothes, nice pearl earrings, more clothes, tennis shoes to work out etc gonna wind up being a grip but not as much as last yr

well, it's mine and my fiance's first christmas together in our own house so i kind of went all out. her big presents are a chanel maxi flap purse and a long chanel pearl necklace.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

Girls of NT dould you ladies be nice enough to recommend me some boots. My girl been hinting me that she wants sum boots. I asked her if she wanted uggs and she said no so I'm stomped now cuz that's all I knew about boots lol. So if u ladies could let me know thanks in advance Nt
Well you can get heeled/flat leather boots. Is she wanting ankle boots or ones that are mid calf/below the knee? There are too many options, if she wants boots I'd be inclined to take her out and get her to try them and let her decide.
I have a question for the guys getting purses/bags for their wimmenz, do you choose them yourself or does she pick it out for you?

I'm picky as hell so I'd never want my man to get one for me without choosing/showing him ones I like. Same would go for boots. But maybe that's just me
laugh.gif

i chose the bag out myself for my girlfriend she has no idea what I've bought her she just knows i bought the gift already 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom