CHRISTMAS LIGHTS IN THE BAY!!!!

HEY NT... I WAS WONDERING IF YALL KNOW ANY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TO CHILL WIT MY LADY SOMETHING ROMANTIC...I LIVE IN SAN JOSE..
Been to:
Christmas in the park in SAN JOSE
Fantasy of Light in LOS GATOS
Bofante Gardens lights In GILROY...

ANY MORE PLS POST THANKS...
wink.gif

Union Square Downtown SF
just don't get shot. in case you didn't get the memo, Union Square is a gangsta zone now too. SMH at kids running reckless on the streets nowadays.
eyes.gif

but, yeah, SSF has the best Xmas lights displays in the immediate Bay. it's not that romantic tho, and be prepared for gridlock city. a couple dudes i knowlive out there near the main display areas.

another idea for chilling w/your girl would be to go do the outdoor ice skating thing down at the Justin Herman Plaza Kristi Yamaguchi rink. (down at theEmbarcadero)

Thanks NT.... MAYBE WILL GO AROUND THIS WEEKEND...ALSO THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT CHESTNUT

Everyones saying Chestnut st in the city? Where on Chestnut? Im assuming that street is long just like all other streets in the city.

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Chestnut in SSF
pimp.gif

Co-sign. Going again this year.
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
My cousins live there

and their birthdays are in December so they always have a party near christmas, and its always funny seeing people outside his house staring.

The area my cousin lives in is Parkway Estates, youll notice it, i think this week they start to have police blocking the entrance so only residents can getin. i think theyre the only xmas lights, or at least the most popular, on chestnut.

^ Yeah we have to put up lights, but Alameda Power & Telecom gives us a discount on our energy bill. Tonight someone let a a big ole dog take a $@%# on ourlawn and my dad had to go clean it up.
smh.gif
sick.gif
It's pretty cool living here, but parking is horrible this time of year.

quote:

^ Yeah we have to put up lights, but Alameda Power & Telecom gives us a discount on our energy bill. Tonight someone let a a big ole dog take a $@%# on ourlawn and my dad had to go clean it up. It's pretty cool living here, but parking is horrible this time of year.
------------------------------------------------

what time are you allowed to turn your lights off, cuz i went by shortly after midnight. i was tryna avoid the car jams and just roll through and every househad it's lights off allready

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

^ Yeah we have to put up lights, but Alameda Power & Telecom gives us a discount on our energy bill. Tonight someone let a a big ole dog take a $@%# on our lawn and my dad had to go clean it up.
smh.gif
sick.gif
It's pretty cool living here, but parking is horrible this time of year.

who is the guy in the santa suit taking pictures in the sleigh? haha

what time are you allowed to turn your lights off, cuz i went by shortly after midnight. i was tryna avoid the car jams and just roll through and every house had it's lights off allready

Best bet is to come before 10. I think that's when we turn our lights off.

And AzNxLuNaTiK, a lot of the dads of the block take turns being Santa, so you could potentially be seeing my dad in the suit.
laugh.gif
I'm pretty surehe's still doing it.

Back
Top Bottom