Christmas? ....oh that

I don't know why

I just kinda don't feel "christmas" like some people. I see people listening to the annoying music and I just think it's corny

grinch

LOVE shelling out paper like it's going out of style for gifts

yes, I DO enjoy the materialistic aspect of the holiday season

11d15e4e60f2b98d06be9e69acb7fd51543d359.gif

To me, Christmas is for the kids. We're no longer kids, so yeah it's not the same "feeling"

Favorite time of the year.

Never really took the emo approach to most holidays.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

To me, Christmas is for the kids. We're no longer kids, so yeah it's not the same "feeling"

Pretty much. It's more of a chore than anything now.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

I miss that warmth that Christmas brought... wish I could experience that again.
christmas morning as a kid, the best feeling int he world

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I feel the same way, Kicktionair. I grew up loving Christmas, and as I got older, my views on it has changed.

Same here

And yea I feel like all those christmas songs are so corny.

shooot I'm 20 and my entire family still be celebrating Christmas to the fullest
pimp.gif

yes, there's less gifts, but we each got jobs and buy our own things...just being with all the family members is straight chill

can't wait to have posole
pimp.gif

Christmas is what you make it. If you want a more "Christmas feeling" then put more into it. Maybe help some less fortunate people, help at a soupkitchen, donate to "Coats for the Cold" etc. Its a good chance to help out others. The other day i was in line at the store and the family in frontof me didn't have enough to pay for all the groceries. They had food stamps. They had all legit stuff (no beer, cigs etc) they were like $20 short. I hadthe extra and paid it for them. Not saying I'm rolling in money or I'm a great person but to me that is what makes Christmas.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

shooot I'm 20 and my entire family still be celebrating Christmas to the fullest
pimp.gif

yes, there's less gifts, but we each got jobs and buy our own things...just being with all the family members is straight chill

can't wait to have posole
pimp.gif
Right.

My fam, doing it on X-Mas eve as usual. We open the gifts at mid-night. Real good look. Mad food, liquor, bud and fun.
glasses.gif

The only holidays I really enjoy are chirstmas and thanksgiving but for some reason this year I'm not as into it. probably because I'm putting a lot ofhours in at my job while over the xmas break and have to shell out more money for gifts

Back
Top Bottom