Christopher Nolans INTERSTELLAR (Nov 7, 2014) - Run Time = 2hrs 49mins

I legit spent like 2 hours looking up the theory of relativity after watching this. **** is amazing that time is all relative to gravity ...

I love space so I'll probably buy the Blu Ray just for the whole experience of the movie even tho the plot was kinda lacking
After watching the movie I been looking up more space theory shows or just documentaries. I want something like Planet Earth
Check out Cosmos if you haven't already. Both the old and new ones. The older ones are more in-depth science. Newer ones were corny at times and not as much space-science (astronomy? :lol: ) but they were still good.
One up I was thinking of that series but the name just wasnt coming to me.

Edit:
so the 1980 ones are the more in depth one right and the 2014 is ok at times?
Yeah the ones from the 80s had more science and theory talk.

Thanks I one up both your dudes 
smokin.gif

Just watched this today, and I have one question.

If human life form had already evolved and survived earth, why would they need to go back in time (yes, I understand that their perception of past, present, and future is different) and leave the wormhole?

If human life form had already evolved and survived earth, why would they need to go back in time (yes, I understand that their perception of past, present, and future is different) and leave the wormhole?

This still kinda gets me lost but its basically a time loop

the only way they survive and evolve is because they help the past finish the job..and vice versa

ryotiras_timetravelv2_350_4562.jpg

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StableTimeLoop

I think :lol:

Last edited:

the only way they survive and evolve is because they help the past finish the job..and vice versa

I can spend hours on hours reading on time loops and stuff lol

Same thought I had. Perhaps just to save the man who saved mankind.

Nah, that still wouldn't explain it.

Like, in order for the "they" to be possible, human life had to have survived. That wormhole was placed there after they had survived. Someone else besides Cooper saved mankind.

Like, in order for the "they" to be possible, human life had to have survived. That wormhole was placed there after they had survived. Someone else besides Cooper saved mankind.

That part that confuses me some are the humans on earth didnt have any effect on the future humans being possible...they most likely came from the colonies started by Brandt

They become possible as soon as she sets foot on Edmund's planet

1. Infinite time loop paradox

2. Time isn't set. You can move it whenever

That part that confuses me some are the humans on earth didnt have any effect on the future humans being possible...they most likely came from the colonies started by Brandt

They become possible as soon as she sets foot on Edmund's planet

1408.gif

So Plan B executed Plan A?!?

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif

Definitely watching this again next weekend.

Last edited:
it was cool, but a bit weird at the end when matt was in the dimension 5. 6. 7. etc wtc lol

the coolest concept was proally time dilation.

I just saw this Sunday morning....not bad at all. When they landed on the water covered planet had to be my favorite part of the movie though. First time in a long time I saw something and went "oh damn" when that wave was off in the distance.

I also liked the fact Murphy told him to leave when she was on her death bed. She had been angry at her dad for so long and I know he must've felt guilty as hell knowing he missed all her life and the first time he gets to see her in practically forever its while she's dying. She did him a favor of not putting him through that anguish and it was clear she forgave him too.

I just saw this Sunday morning....not bad at all. When they landed on the water covered planet had to be my favorite part of the movie though. First time in a long time I saw something and went "oh damn" when that wave was off in the distance.

I also liked the fact Murphy told him to leave when she was on her death bed. She had been angry at her dad for so long and I know he must've felt guilty as hell knowing he missed all her life and the first time he gets to see her in practically forever its while she's dying. She did him a favor of not putting him through that anguish and it was clear she forgave him too.

"A parent shouldn't have to watch their own child die."

Hell of a movie....just watched it last night and my mind is still blown. Gripping film.

Man o man I just saw this and it was great, the visuals were truly impressive MM had a solid performance it would be cool if they did a sequel to this but I know Nolan won't even attempt to do so. My only regret is that I wish I could have seen this in IMAX.

The part with the bookshelf in the 4th dimension was super trippy, I don't understand how when Cooper ejected out of the shuttle and ended up there it's just crazy all around

The part that had me in my feels was when Cooper started watching the films after they left the water planet. It pulled my heartstrings :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom