Chrome Plated Cars....would u do it if u had the means...?

This isnt real chrome is from Alsa corp and its spray on..I got some parts done myself that I wanted chrome but were plastic and couldnt be plated..I'll post pics later..it dosent transfer heat like everyone expects and isnt nearly as expensive as plating..I got some parts plated was like 1400..got some stuff painted it was 120..with shipping..check out alsa corp on you tube shows the whole process..the weight of the car if it was all plated would be way to much on any car...and you can get spray chrmoe in about 10 differant colors

This isnt real chrome is from Alsa corp and its spray on..I got some parts done myself that I wanted chrome but were plastic and couldnt be plated..I'll post pics later..it dosent transfer heat like everyone expects and isnt nearly as expensive as plating..I got some parts plated was like 1400..got some stuff painted it was 120..with shipping..check out alsa corp on you tube shows the whole process..the weight of the car if it was all plated would be way to much on any car...and you can get spray chrmoe in about 10 differant colors

ima just leave this right here...

other nt source
pimp.gif
: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Galibier-1-4-Mil?page=4

Back
Top Bottom