Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

So if you don't rock with these you either don't know any white people (read; you aren't white) you aren't college educated or you are from Detroit? FOH :lol:

I know white ppl, I have a degree, and I'm from the DC area......yet I don't still don't know a straight man of any race who'd buy these :lol:

i can see it already dudes will have the short shorts on with a pair of toms thinkin they doin it
sick.gif
roll.gif

Got the cargos with the tombs cant tell me nothing.

Never liked short shorts.

If I need to show thigh, Soccer shorts> Chubbies

Misleading title.

OP how much they paying you???

I know white ppl, I have a degree, and I'm from the DC area......yet I don't still don't know a straight man of any race who'd buy these :lol:

And I also have a degree (not from DC) and know white people....yet I know plenty of straight men of all races that buy these shorts. What's your point?

Got the cargos with the tombs cant tell me nothing.

Never liked short shorts.

If I need to show thigh, Soccer shorts> Chubbies

Misleading title.

OP how much they paying you???
$0 brah. Not affiliated with the brand in any way - just a proud customer. In retrospect, I should have made the OP ****tier so people didn't suspect that I was advertising.

Misread title and thought this was a chubby short girls appreciation thread

So if you don't rock with these you either don't know any white people (read; you aren't white) you aren't college educated or you are from Detroit? FOH :lol:

No that's what I meant if you can't fathom anyone wearing these ur from da heights. U don't have to like it but you need to understand its an accepted look in many circles outside of Detroit.

How are you from DC and never been to Georgetown?

Anyways...shorts slightly above the knee = OK in my book.

These chubbies are some poom pooms. No bueno.

Last edited:
How are you from DC and never been to Georgetown?

Anyways...shorts slightly above the knee = OK in my book.

These chubbies are some poom pooms. No bueno.

Huh?

I have been to Georgetown and Adams Morgan and any other area downtown what you mean. My point was I've never seen no straight man of any color rocking these daisy duke lookin shorts.

Something like View media item 591249 is common place.

But this View media item 591258 Nah bruh

Huh?

I have been to Georgetown and Adams Morgan and any other area downtown what you mean. My point was I've never seen no straight man of any color rocking these daisy duke lookin shorts.

Something like is common place.

But this Nah bruh
Georgetown
pimp.gif

Smith Point
pimp.gif

After looking at some pics of these being worn, I'll say that they're a nice look, but not really my taste. These are slightly too short for me. Not short enough to be questioning dudes sexuality imo, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom