CHUCK E CHEESE KID WILDING OUT!!!

Future repeat juvenile offender.

Sad because little man probably has no chance whatsoever from day 1. Its moreso a reflection of bad parenting and kids having kids though.
Bruh stop it

I ain't saying the kids ain't a bad *** kid

But don't just start throwing out the future repeat juvenile offender stuff

I get tired of folks throwing our young black kids under the bus

If it was a white kid

I bet u that juvenile offender lil man has no chance crap wouldn't have been said

Probably just some oh he runs his parents at home

White kids feel entitled bs or something

But when it's a person of color

People always gotta go to the extreme

To be honest that ain't even that bad compared

To some of the stuff I've seen kids do

Lil man was running wild in chuck e cheese

And people Instantly started talking about the parents

What if lil man was with his old grand parents and they was in the bathroom or something the vid only

Like 2 min long he coulda started running wild then

I ain't tryna make excuses for him but I just hate the stereotypes
If you can't see that this kid will be a future troublemaker/potential criminal then.....
reported for flaming
smile.gif

j/k

its not even funny...

it would be great if you were actually amusing but you are just lame.

you ride kanye's sausage yet are in here throwing racial slurs. 
indifferent.gif

i hope you get a buncha reps for that gif bro.

you earned em.

its hilarious. you're hilarious.

and you have the audacity to use rustle in your username and not respect the grind. smh, ***

Last edited:
So were saying a 8 year old should be aborted, is a crack baby, will be a future multiple offender, etc?

Really?!

Grown men judge kids now?

No I'm not "cape'n" for this bad lil kid. But he's just that. A BAD LIL KID!!

Kids learn. Kids grow. Kids mature(imagine that).

Ain't nothing a beating nd a summer at grandmamas house can't fix.

Y'all sad b.
Kids learn, Kids grow. Kids mature...via a beating. Seems legit
mean.gif

Chuck e cheese at the Atlantic Terminal mall, those on here from Brooklyn knows how ratchet that place can get. :smh:

I'm honestly surprised another kid ain't wash him.

My sister took my nephew there for his birthday last week and she told me a little kid came up to her and yelled "GIMME TOKENS" :rofl:

I hate parents who dont watch their damb kids.

I didnt watch the whole video but howd the kid get up there in the first place...somebody is helping him for show...

you guys are a bit out of control calling this kid a crack baby and what not...im getting the sense you either dont have kids yourselves or have never been around an actual crack baby. sure the kid is bad and out of control but it isnt his fault its the lack of parenting and discipline that our society dosent exert anymore. Moreso the parents grandparents etc. This being in part that the parents will more than likely be young themselves and/or uneducated. But to wish that a kid had never been born or death on him is ridiculous. The age and maturity on this forum really does show with ignorant comments like that.

So were saying a 8 year old should be aborted, is a crack baby, will be a future multiple offender, etc?

Really?!

Grown men judge kids now?

No I'm not "cape'n" for this bad lil kid. But he's just that. A BAD LIL KID!!

Kids learn. Kids grow. Kids mature(imagine that).

Ain't nothing a beating nd a summer at grandmamas house can't fix.

Y'all sad b.
wait this kid is 8 years old?? aint no way. 

I didnt watch the whole video but howd the kid get up there in the first place...somebody is helping him for show...

you guys are a bit out of control calling this kid a crack baby and what not...im getting the sense you either dont have kids yourselves or have never been around an actual crack baby. sure the kid is bad and out of control but it isnt his fault its the lack of parenting and discipline that our society dosent exert anymore. Moreso the parents grandparents etc. This being in part that the parents will more than likely be young themselves and/or uneducated. But to wish that a kid had never been born or death on him is ridiculous. The age and maturity on this forum really does show with ignorant comments like that.

Society took a turn for the worse ever since beating your kids can get you locked up.

Kids need discipline, and stern talking to and revoked priviledges doesn't always cut it.

I would have never even thought of trying that because my father would go upside my head on the spot and finish the job when I got home. Hated it then but respect it now.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think just beating kids teaches them anything. Eventually they just go through the motions and sort of just get used to it and accept it as a consequence for when they act up.

Now that whooping along with being told what you did was wrong and why it was wrong along with some guidance goes a long way. They may hate it then but they'll grow up to respect it and be thankful for it.

But whoopings with nothing else and assuming they'll learn right from wrong off the whooping and no other message or guidance can cause resentment imo.

That said I got it whenever I did bad stuff when I was a kid and was taught right from wrong as well and I'm thankful for it.

I blame the parents more so than the kid.

He learned at home that it's acceptable to act like a savage in the street.

Funny part is since they removed him from the machines and physically lifted him I'm sure they were ready to hell at the employees for putting hands on him :rolleyes

But had he slipped and cracked his head they would be real quick to sue :rolleyes

I've worked with kids. They have to be able to move under their own power at all times, meaning, once you lift their legs from the ground and can't walk it's illegal or requires some sort of liability form

Back
Top Bottom