Chuck E Cheese's Pizza Appreciation

Yo! Chuck E Cheese has some fiyah pizza man. If you have one in your town and have gone when you were little (or a bit older) you know the deal. It's a lilsalty but that %#$ is good in my book. Growing up, me and moms and friends would hit it up and I would say eff the token games and tunnels, Im gone partake inthe demolishing of this pizza pie. I went for my lil cousins birthday last year and all i did was eat pizza. LMAO. That %#$ is good man. Who agrees? Eff PapaJohns, Pizza Hut, any lil pizzeria joint, If chuck e cheese had their own spot, they's wreck shop.

ive only been to 2 chuck u cheese's and i did not like the pizza. it was super stale like it was in the pre-burn stage.

Dang, it's that bad in you guys' area? Im in South FL and our chuck e cheeses have great pizza.

I used to work there as a cook. i loved it! .... when made right cuz ive been there afterward and it was kinda ehhhh. but when its on point fresh out the ovenits like (())

ya know what the problem is though...you have to be 18 to go in there if you don't have an adult.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

ya know what the problem is though...you have to be 18 to go in there if you don't have an adult.
They are making sure they can arrest you if you go with the Chris Hansen approach
laugh.gif

Speaking of pizza

isn't $34 for 1 pizza and 2 chicken bakes a lot of money

from Three bros btw

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

unless you are in there w. a younger sibling or another younger family member (and I'm talking under
glasses.gif
, you got no business being in there inthe first place.....

I blame that giant mouse for my chunky childhood stages. All my friends were running around in the tunnels and stuff...I just wanted that PIZZA

back in the day i loved it, i don't know what it tastes like now....used to be the spot though, every birthday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
up til when i was like, 9 or 10

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I used to work there as a cook. i loved it! .... when made right cuz ive been there afterward and it was kinda ehhhh. but when its on point fresh out the oven its like (())
I did too. The rules and restrictions for employees was ****ing annoying

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

appreciated!! was spot to play Bart vs the Space Mutants
eek.gif
YES!

as for the pizza, I dont even remember. when your a little kid that @%%%* good no matter what
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom