Chuck is preachin right now!

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

I thought everybody knew this? A better question is why on earth is Kobe is getting on any All-Defensive team let alone 1st team.

You have no idea...
Kobe is the most complete player in the league right now. You already know what he can do on offense. On defense, he is one of the best defensive players inthe game. Night in and night out, he takes on the best offensive player on the other team. If not the whole game, at the end of games.

I thought everybody knew this? A better question is why on earth is Kobe is getting on any All-Defensive team let alone 1st team.
Because he's a great defender.

I don't think Kobe is that great on defense. He has a lot of effort, which does make it seem like he's better than he is. Hell, the 2 dudes who playedshooting guard in the Magic vs. Lakers game had career games on him (Bogans & Dooling)

i'm a laker fan, but there are times kobe slacks on defense.

last year guys like gilbert arenas and michael redd had career nights against kobe.

Anyways, getting back to the AI topic at hand...I understand where Charles is coming from. Even on the Sixers, AI was swapped at times with playing point, andthen playing shooting guard. He took a lot of shots with Philadelphia and more than half of his shots were bricks. He has always had a mindset to attack thebasket and finish. He's always been a good finisher, but I never thought he was a pure shooter because he is too inconsistent most nights. Barkley knowsexactly what he's talkin about...Allen Iverson is a ball hog.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Because he's a great defender.

Not first team good.

Damn, how'd this turn into a Kobe thread?
laugh.gif

^ its NT, its going to happen regardless of how hard some try to concentrate on the topic at hand.

Back
Top Bottom