CiCi's has the best pizza hands down.

Has anyone tried 7-Eleven pizza? Saw their sign advertising a $5.55 large pizza. They actually make it on site?

7-eleven-pepperoni-pizza-01.JPG
That looks decent. Nice burnt pepperoni!

Oh god at some of the names mentioned. Chuck e cheese? Joint tastes like an uncooked stale ball of dough. I'm outta here.

I hope yall dudes goin to chuckie cheeze aint da same dudes postin in "have you ever been to the movies/out to eat by yourself" thread

What are you going through in life where you are getting cicis and Lil Caesar's? Those are the two foulest pizzas on the planet.

What are you going through in life where you are getting cicis and Lil Caesar's? Those are the two foulest pizzas on the planet.

I'd rather eat Lil Caesar's than Domino's, Papa John's or Pizza Hut.

Local places are better than franchise

Last edited:
Around here, Lil Caeser's and the other little places are the worst.

Pizza Hut and Domino's are it. Costco alright too.

Last edited:
I haven't been to Cicis in years, but would happily go back

Ci Ci's is the spot to go to when you just want to eat lol.

Food is pretty good.

Salad is mediocre.

Brownies are heavenly.

They didn't have the Macaroni Pizza today though
frown.gif

Never had cici's. Don't think there is one in the ny metro area.

Last edited:
Ny pizza is overrated
I'll take a Italian ran pizzeria in NYC over pretty much anything anywhere else in the states. And I'm not from NYC.

The thing about NYC is - There are barley any italian run pizzerias in the city. There are maybe 15 or so in manhattan that are actually owned/ operated by an italian or italian american. The rest are either owned by greeks, Albanians, or hispanics.

Now if you go to the outer boroughs, and even more so on long island, Westchester, and jersey you'll find that most if not all pizzerias there are owned by italians.

That is the sad truth about nyc pizza.

Back
Top Bottom