Cigarette Smokers....

Been smoking on and off since 13. On and off meaning smoke for a summer, quit for a year, start back next summer. I've never continuously smoked throughoutan entire season, though.

I began with Kools, then the headaches started. Then I moved to cowboy killers. It was those until tonight.

Picked up a pack of 27s. Kinda tastes like banana.

first time smokin a cig was when i was blazed think it was when i was 18.. my main pack usually is marb lights.. switched to marb special blend cuz its adollar off at the smoke shop by my work
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I feel bad for y'all. Leading yourselves to an early death is what's hot now??
yeah you ain't know?
but yo why all the non smokers keep coming in the thread tho?

Originally Posted by black chiney

yeah you ain't know?
ok ill leave ... if you can tell me why you smoke.... i hope you dont think its cool ... its 2010 not 1936
and don't say cause u stressed and you need a smoke... the only way you kno u need a cig is you already been smokin them joints .....u know smoking is badbut you decided to slowly kill yourself

and you should change your name to black "chimney" hahaha! U MAD?

Originally Posted by Jinzo

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Lungs look disgusting with or without cancer.
I love how smokers keep making up excuses to smoke
laugh.gif
Just admit you're addicted
I know I'm adicted. You know what though +$*+ it bring on the cancer.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by daantimpire

yeah you ain't know?
ok ill leave ... if you can tell me why you smoke.... i hope you dont think its cool ... its 2010 not 1936
and don't say cause u stressed and you need a smoke... the only way you kno u need a cig is you already been smokin them joints .....u know smoking is bad but you decided to slowly kill yourself

i smoke cuz i choose to smoke.....plain and simple i tried it and i liked it
i know its not good for you but its what i choose to do....plus i dont plan on being 70 anyways so i'm a be str8

Since I was 14...im 25. Mostly Newports with some malboro smooth sprinkled in there.
Trying to quit. I havent smoked this year yet but I'm going out for drinks tonight and that will be the true test. Wish me luck guys

yeah you ain't know?
and don't say cause u stressed and you need a smoke... the only way you kno u need a cig is you already been smokin them joints .....u know smoking is bad but you decided to slowly kill yourself

i know its not good for you but its what i choose to do....plus i dont plan on being 70 anyways so i'm a be str8
Sorry, I could not help to
laugh.gif

*Leaves thread*

yeah you ain't know?

roll.gif

yo real talk i can respect that answer

yeah you ain't know?

I can see it is already taking its toll.
laugh.gif

I have a quesion. when yall (smokers) see those commercails with lung cancer, amputations and cigarette banning commercails, what do yall do?

do yall just ignore it or? what? ive always wanted to know when smokers see those ads/ commercail what do yall do?

are yall in denial like yall can't die from things like that?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I have a quesion. when yall (smokers) see those commercails with lung cancer, amputations and cigarette banning commercails, what do yall do?

do yall just ignore it or? what? ive always wanted to know when smokers see those ads/ commercail what do yall do?

its so common place to smokes that they/we dont even notice it......and for every story of a 20 year old getting lung cancer, I can find a story of a dude thatlived to be 100 and he smoked ever day, thats why smokers do pay attention to anti smoking ad's

I started at 18, took a break (not quitting if you go back,
laugh.gif
) 4 or 5times a few 1 years breaks...now on my 6th day of not smoking...trying to put it behind me for good...

but for all the people in here asking the above quoted question, do you ever drive faster than you are supposed to? wear your seat belt all the time? Followever recommended rule out there? eat perfectly and never have fast food or junk food?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

its so common place to smokes that they/we dont even notice it......and for every story of a 20 year old getting lung cancer, I can find a story of a dude that lived to be 100 and he smoked ever day, thats why smokers do pay attention to anti smoking ad's

laugh.gif
) 4 or 5 times a few 1 years breaks...now on my 6th day of not smoking...trying to put it behind me for good...

but for all the people in here asking the above quoted question, do you ever drive faster than you are supposed to? wear your seat belt all the time? Follow ever recommended rule out there? eat perfectly and never have fast food or junk food?

i mean no we dont follow every recommended rule.. but im preety sure those ciggerates commercail and adds are 3 or 4x higher than driving with no seatbeltcommercails,

eating right commercails and things of that sort.. but those things aren't addictive like cigarettes are.. that nicotine is something else man..

Originally Posted by DublBagn

its so common place to smokes that they/we dont even notice it......and for every story of a 20 year old getting lung cancer, I can find a story of a dude that lived to be 100 and he smoked ever day, thats why smokers do pay attention to anti smoking ad's

laugh.gif
) 4 or 5 times a few 1 years breaks...now on my 6th day of not smoking...trying to put it behind me for good...

but for all the people in here asking the above quoted question, do you ever drive faster than you are supposed to? wear your seat belt all the time? Follow ever recommended rule out there? eat perfectly and never have fast food or junk food?

i mean no we dont follow every recommended rule.. but im preety sure those ciggerates commercail and adds are 3 or 4x higher than driving with no seatbelt commercails,

eating right commercails and things of that sort.. but those things aren't addictive like cigarettes are.. that nicotine is something else man..
Same thing that drinkers do when they see alcoholism commercials. And "above the influence" commercials.

I see it, assure myself that it could never happen to me, and go about my business.

In all ..... I usually go light one up. It's not about the negative things they say in the commercial, but soon as i hear tobacco.... I'm like"umm.... A Joe sounds pretty good right now".

Back
Top Bottom