Cincinnati heads what up!

well I'm a dayton head so I belong in the other post really, but I was just about to search for you on here. I was at the mall yesterday and somebody had on a tyrone biggums shirt that he got from your store, you guys still have more or are y'all getting any more? he said he got it a while ago but you guys had re-stocks of it since then.

thanks man

as for the thread, I hope to see this thread get bigger like the DYT one did and get a few people in here.

What up Cincy sneakerheads. I am moving to the area from Florida the middle of April and wanted to get the information on what the sneaker game is up there. Holla at me Cincy!!!

solesearchin-gotta keep it going man. WE are puttin the city on.
c-money-just got a medium left.
jdcurt-what up!
ketchup-thank you sir. I appreciate the feedback always!
VAFinest check your inbox. We got you homie. We'll make sure you meet the guys around the area so if you need anything you'll be good.

I got the email Fab...good lookin on the information.  I will definitely get at you when I get there and a little before.

I'm always checkin out the corporate site. I need to stop in sometime and check the place out!

Case-next year. Kev and I basically go back and forth. So 2011 I am going to do somethin crazy! Oh but dont worry I am planning somethin nice for the 2 year and for this other thing.

jdcurt-thank you for checkin us! When you do ask for Matt, introduce yourself. Like meeting everyone. Sorry bout the Cats man.

Whats up Cincy! DYT head myself, but constantly down in the Nati for kicks. Size 14 and 15's seem to be an endangered species as of late from JB/NIKE, so I guess my career as a sneaker head is nearing an end.

^ Fab, as long as you can get the Charcoal & Powder IX's and the CG XI's in a 15, I'll be guaranteed to be first to cop. Ask Rob L. about me lol.

what a beautiful day for opening day! i swear i saw someone with the parra x patta AM1s downtown. That shoe is one neckbreaker

When Cincybcats shows up you know its official... ha ha.
ketchup- prolly my homie Joe. Think hes the only on that got em(maybe ;-) or atleast coming).

Fellas we're headed up to Cleveland this weekend for CGSII. Check that thread also.

a little late but does anyone know where i can get the silver anniversary 9's? i thought it was only released at finish line, but they didn't have them at tri-county or kenwood. y'all know where i can cop some?

Hey Cincy, whats good people???? Any new pickups? I just copped the UNDFTD x New Balance collabo... Lets get this group goin....

Back
Top Bottom