Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase Part II April 2009! Update 4/8/2009

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

anyone plannin on bringin anything in sz 10 to sell????
What are you looking to buy I can bring some stuff NP, I could use the trip finances. Its a bit of a drivefrom Nashville!

DMONEY23444.... ill have a table this year in 9.5 and 10 sneakers to sell at cant beat prices. all heat by the way, no waxin prices.

Zach-we're looking at set up for tables will begin at 1230. I'll make a final announcement tomorrow as a lot of people are trying to squeeze in to makethe show and display, I'm waiting on some confirmations.

thanks ^

make sure you got me down for 2 Table's & I'm sure you talked with Shundy by now but if haven't, he told me he needs 2 also.

Z

Good lookin' Zach, I just got Matt's email earlier Today. All is good. See you there !

Shundy

hey mt where will parking be? i work at university hospital so i was wondering if i should just park there or not.

I'm debating on whether to bring some kicks to trade..Does anyone know if people at these events are up to do some trading or is just selling only?..

Cake-parking is available at the hotel.

Casey-buy,selling and trading are all encouraged I know a lot of guys are going to be there in your size range.

^^Good, cause I'm thinkin' about bringin' a DMP, blk/red/green spiz'ike, olympic & cardinal 7, and a couple others..So if anyone wants tobuy or trade for some Forces, B-ball, or A.M. hit me up..

Can't wait to see your shop Matt..You better have some fat dude clothing in stock..lol

Hey Matt,

I need 3 tables instead of 2 buddy. Bringin' a few more than I originally thought.

Thanks,
Shundy

Size 9
nerd.gif

Figured out my question.

However, I called the Marriott, and they said the thing was starting at 1 pm. Have the times changed, or is it still 2-5?

great event, tons and tons of heat, great turn out!

awesome to see some shoes in person that you would only see online, even better to see stuff you've never seen before not even online.

I didn't get pics of everyone's tables but here you go.

my stuff

Kev, (kdoglbj23) pics came out crappy

tprel

shundy

joe

corey

cleveland222

random

Pics and videos say it all, those who missed it, missed out. Glad I decided to come, but still mad I missed out on that Tiffany Dunk keychain and thoseYeezy's that sold for $300, hesitation will get you everytime, but then again, sometimes so will impulse.

Wow, my NYC IV's and Pro City's look great in those pics Zach!

pimp.gif

The show was great..Much props to everyone that had displays..Everyone's table were full of amazing kicks..Good to see Matt, Chris, Wilson, Chuck and acouple others..Can't wait til the next..And thanks to all the people that put this together..You all did a great job..

I hope everyone knows how much I appreciate everyone coming out! Thats a dream come true honestly. If I didn't mean it I think everyone would have realizeda long time ago! I appreciate everything I get from sneakers and anything I can give back I will! Thank you everyone for displaying everything. Those guyscoming in out of town thank you so much!

One last note, you get on sneakerfiles.com, kixandthecity, nicekicks and you tell em, don't post these videos if you they couldn't take the time topost this event. I sent an e-mail to each site and none of them posted it. Sneakerfiles wouldn't because I didn't want them to put their logo on theflyer. Why didnt I want to? Because I wanted it to appeal to any other site. Not even theshoegame.com appeared on it, but best believe it will next year asthey continue to support the midwest movement and overall the whole sneaker movement! So there is the truth! Thanks everyone for supporting the cause for theShining Star AAU program!

If anyone needs anything from me keep in contact! Hope to do it again soon whether we're in Cincy, Columbus, Dayton or Akron or Cleveland!

Back
Top Bottom