Cingular/AT&T in Dallas/Duncanville/Ft. Worth

lol, so yea I wanna cop an iPhone but I want to make sure it works in Dallas pretty well.

If anybody from Duncanville can answer that would be even better because that's where I am going. I just don't wanna drop 500 on a phone and itdon't work in my house, ya dig? Hopefully you guys can give me some good answers, thanks!
smile.gif

^

laugh.gif
my step dad has that and he was singing their praises as well. Hmmm, I highly doubt I'd get that though...what is their phone selection lookin'like? I gotta have something sexy in my purse, ya dig?

Didn't know you were a chic either lol. I been seein' that Angela Bassett pic and i'm like wait a minute what dude goin' around with one of themost disturbing images dedicated to burnin' a dudes clothes lol?

Originally Posted by mario23407

metro pcs ftw

grin.gif
I hope that was some heavy sarcasm. But I know people that have AT&T and theydon't complain about it, they don't have the iPhone but I'm sure it should work just fine. I'm saying if they charge that much for the phonethe least they could do is make sure the thing works ya know?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Didn't know you were a chic either lol. I been seein' that Angela Bassett pic and i'm like wait a minute what dude goin' around with one of the most disturbing images dedicated to burnin' a dudes clothes lol?

laugh.gif

I tried to look for a subtle way to let people know I'm a girl and I figured havin' one the most female charged movie scene in the history of filmwould get that point across.

Offtopic but RW, ain't you from L.A? I know where phones work depends on where the people are located. For instance, in L.A I know people withCingular/At&T and they don't really have a problem. But I am going to a kind of remote, not big-city area so I wanted to get some feedback from peoplefrom taht area.

I know in L.A we just got Metro....I went back home and saw all the lil' hole and wall store fronts got bootlegg Metro PCS signs up.
laugh.gif

No, not L.A. but INGLEWOOD
laugh.gif
but I stay out here in Arlington and I've been here for 2 years

I heard Oak Cliff was whack....

Anyways, Inglewood? Oh that's what's up, I went to Daniel Freeman. I used to work on Market Street a couple summers ago. $20 chucksfrom the Swapmeet ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What ya'll know about Duncanville tho? I'mma finna move out there and I just wanna know what it's like. So far from what I've seen it lookspretty dry but maybe ya'll can direct me where to go if I wanna hang out and have a good time.

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I heard Oak Cliff was whack....

Anyways, Inglewood? Oh that's what's up, I went to Daniel Freeman. I used to work on Market Street a couple summers ago. $20 chucks from the Swapmeet ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What ya'll know about Duncanville tho? I'mma finna move out there and I just wanna know what it's like. So far from what I've seen it looks pretty dry but maybe ya'll can direct me where to go if I wanna hang out and have a good time.

Like I said, Oak Cliff ftw...Oak Cliff is basically all of southwest dallas, its a big !@$ hood.

The only time I've been out to Duncanville is when I go to Big Mikes for shoes...... But let me tell you that coming from Cali out here is gonna be a bigtransition, you know how Cali is known for being like a fast paced town? And how there's always something to do? Well being out hereit's nothing like that, it's super slow motion. Why are you moving out here if you don't mind me asking?

^

DAAAAAAAAWG, trust me I already know that. My fam just bought this phat crib out here two years ago and I came out to chill over the summer. Not only was ithot as hail, but why was the highlight of my day lookin' for a Sonics and hittin' Starbucks to use the internet
indifferent.gif
They don't really stay in a city and basically told me that when Iwant to do anything REMOTELY fun I'll have to hop on the freeway (it's the L.A in me
laugh.gif
) and shoot down to downtown Dallas. Real talk tho, I'm lookin' forwardto the slower atmosphere. After growin' up in L.A, then going to school in D.C, I need to be a less hostile environment. Plus, I love the wide openspaces, and I ain't real big on partyin'/night life anyway. I'll still have contacts in L.A and D.C and I know I'll visit those places atleast once a year, maybe twice.

Reasons for rellocating? Simply put, my moms is rellocating there and I wanna be close to my fam. I've been away at college for four years and I miss mypeoples.....specifically she raisin' my nephew and I wanna be close to help her out. Why you leave the wood? Why would you EVER wanna leave Inglewood???
laugh.gif
City of Champions
pimp.gif

^ Cheaper rent and just to get away from the unnecessary crap that was goin on at the time. I love my city, just not the people in it. But I hope to be movingback to CA next year...... hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom