Ciroc Peach?

ive never tried flavored vodka does it really taste like the actual flavor or is it like vodka with a hint of the flavor?

i need to find some ciroc and try it, i love vodka.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

ive never tried flavored vodka does it really taste like the actual flavor or is it like vodka with a hint of the flavor?

i need to find some ciroc and try it, i love vodka.

to me, it taste more like vodka with a hint of flavor..maybe a bit more than  a hint...half and half if that makes sense
laugh.gif

im not a fan of vodka, but i enjoyed ciroc berry...im curious to try out this peach flavor

wait so cocoloso is a local NY drink??...i remember asking for it in Miami and the bartender knew exactly what it was, ninja did charge like 25$ for it. i couldnt enjoy the drink after that....
word of advice, if you out with chicks, get them that mix, girls in NY at least love that +@!# and they are out for the count within 2-3 drinks tops.

30t6p3b.gif
that broad with tigger is 2 thumbs down

gotta try this peach maybe this weekend

Originally Posted by ksteezy

wait so cocoloso is a local NY drink??...i remember asking for it in Miami and the bartender knew exactly what it was, ninja did charge like 25$ for it. i couldnt enjoy the drink after that....
word of advice, if you out with chicks, get them that mix, girls in NY at least love that +@!# and they are out for the count within 2-3 drinks tops.

So you going to act like you wasnt out for the count with 2 glasses of SANGRIA?
Id post the voice note I recorded if it werent filled with curses.

I've heard about the Ciroc Peach, but Ih aven't seen it yet.

If you all like Mountain Dew....

try Three Olives "Dude" flavor, with either Mountain Dew or Squirt soda.

local as in Fab is credited with coming up with it....but anybody who pays attention to hiphop/fab/diddy/twitter etc should know what it is

Originally Posted by goDie

Genius new screen name.

Originally Posted by goDie

son i notice everytime we go out, you make some sort of documentation....voicenotes, pictures, videos....TRUST YOU I DONOT....
roll.gif

and that was no normal sangria bro...

Back
Top Bottom