Citizens in 15 states file petitions to secede from United States ...

Dear Texas:

I have received your petition to secede from the United States and have forwarded it to Congress who will act on it with their usual speed. All military bases in Texas will be closed and personnel relocated to bases in the United States, except for a contingency left to guard the Texas-US Border. Any Texas citizen holding a US passport is required to surrender it immediately. Entry into the US will require a valid Texas passport. Anyone staying longer than two weeks will have to obtain a visa. Funding for highways, transportation, bridges, infrastructure, education and medical facilities will cease immediately. Your representatives to the US Congress are ordered to leave Washington as soon as possible. All US licenses to do business are revoked. The FAA will no longer operate at your airports and air traffic controllers are terminated. All Federal Civil Service employees in the country of Texas are terminated. The FCC no longer operates so you will be responsible for licensing your own telephone, radio, television and Internet providers. Anyone receiving payments for Social Security, Mediciare, Medicaid and Disability will have to reapply and Congress will decide if foreigners are allowed to receive payments from the US Govt. The Coast Guard will no longer operate in Texas waters so suggest you form your own navy immediately to protect your borders against foreign invaders, drug smugglers, terrorists and illegal aliens. Good luck.

P.S. Attached is your portion of the bill for the national debt.

Last edited:
I have the urge to go racial here
laugh.gif

People are aware that this happens almost every election?

Try again.

Not to this magnitude at least...the demographics are changing.

When I read The Isis Papers ten years ago it was predicted that it would come to something like this.

You can tell the intellectuals from the...don't even have a name for these people really.

It's a dude in my town right now who got exposed for flying the flag upside down on Veterans Day for this very reason.

I have received your petition to secede from the United States and have forwarded it to Congress who will act on it with their usual speed. All military bases in Texas will be closed and personnel relocated to bases in the United States, except for a contingency left to guard the Texas-US Border. Any Texas citizen holding a US passport is required to surrender it immediately. Entry into the US will require a valid Texas passport. Anyone staying longer than two weeks will have to obtain a visa. Funding for highways, transportation, bridges, infrastructure, education and medical facilities will cease immediately. Your representatives to the US Congress are ordered to leave Washington as soon as possible. All US licenses to do business are revoked. The FAA will no longer operate at your airports and air traffic controllers are terminated. All Federal Civil Service employees in the country of Texas are terminated. The FCC no longer operates so you will be responsible for licensing your own telephone, radio, television and Internet providers. Anyone receiving payments for Social Security, Mediciare, Medicaid and Disability will have to reapply and Congress will decide if foreigners are allowed to receive payments from the US Govt. The Coast Guard will no longer operate in Texas waters so suggest you form your own navy immediately to protect your borders against foreign invaders, drug smugglers, terrorists and illegal aliens. Good luck.
25-30% of my wages goes to the US Govt in Federal income, Medicare and Social Security taxes and this is what I get back?

Military bases? Coast guard? Texas already has National Guards so the shift wouldn't be a big deal

US Passport? Umm ok.

Funding for highways, transportation, bridges, infrastructure, education and medical facilities? :lol: Texas's economy is top 15 in the world. I am sure all of these costs can easily be funded by taxpayers especially considering the shift in tax revenues that the state of Texas will receive now that their taxpayers don't have to pay US Govt.

Representatives in US Congress? :rofl: The US Congress with the 21% approval rating? Wow!

FAA, FCC, Govt jobs eliminated? Ok and? Texas can't hire their own traffic controllers? Can't create these govt agencies internally within the State?

Social security, medicare? That is taxpayers money. The US govt is obligated to pay that back.

Yeah I know secession from the Union will never be but you gotta be kidding me if you think the state of Texas can't handle things on their own.

And people think race problems and prejudice are almost gone 
laugh.gif
 Please we have a loooooooong way to go.  Don't even say "the president is black. you can't complain now" or whatever some of you clowns repeat.  

The activities before and after this election show the true colors of half the country.  Now they don't even want to live in the same country as "us"
this year certain folks didnt even try to hide their feelings towards the president...it was so blatant and disrespectful it's so sad that the president of all people gets talked down to and dissed by the lamest of people...that interview with fox where he couldnt talk...jan brewer straight up scolding him and mad people hurling the N word on election night on social networks..

It's really always been blatant and disrespectful.  The difference is this was such a high profile thing.  I started paying attention when Robert Blake got acquitted, and months later it was like it never happen nobody was talking about it at all.  Yet you still got people going in on OJ till this day.  I see OJ in the news more then Cassie Anthony.  All men are created equal my ***.

Austin is petitioning to secede from Texas, :rofl:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...tate-texas-remain-part-united-states/TDD212hQ

[h4]we petition the obama administration to:[/h4]
[h1]Peacefully grant the city of Austin Texas to withdraw from the state of Texas & remain part of the United States.[/h1]

Austin Texas continues to suffer difficulties stemming from the lack of civil, religious, and political freedoms imposed upon the city by less liberally minded Texans. It is entirely feasible for Austin to operate as its own state, within the United States, in the event that Texas is successful in the current bid to secede. It is important for Austin to remain in the union as to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers.

We would also like to annex Dublin Texas, Lockhart Texas, & Shiner Texas.

Created: Nov 12, 2012

Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Health Care, Human Rights

Learn about Petition Thresholds
It's up to you to build support for petitions you care about and gather more signatures. A petition must get 150 signatures in order to be publicly searchable on WhiteHouse.gov.

Over time, we may need to adjust the petition signature thresholds, but we'll always let you know what the thresholds are.

/profiles/petition/themes/petitions/img/tip-arrow-down.gif

[h4]Signatures needed by December 12, 2012 to reach goal of 25,000[/h4]

[h4]Total signatures on this petition[/h4]

Back
Top Bottom