Citrus XI returning 2015?

So this mean I could cop a 9.5 for $120?? 

That's a good question.. I would imagine that up to the 7 Youth size will be that price, but I would imagine the sizes after that will probably be more. Similar to how the price point goes from toddler, preschool/PS and gradeschool/GS. These are one of those that I could care less that it was an original womens colorway since it is just so simple and classic. I wish they would've extended the new sizing up to 13 like back in the day.. got a few of those women's size 13 floating around somewhere in the closet.. :smokin

Posted these in the thread I made, these will be releasing next year with extended GS sizes. As a female, I have been waiting for the womens sizes for years, happy to say they are back. I will be copping these for sure though when they drop.

If those came in adult sizes, I'd be all over those.  SMH cause some of these colors that come out in GS sizes are type dope and would move in adult sizes, instead of sitting on shelves rotting away, even on sale.

Nobody seen this?

It's Modern Notoriety, but they have a release date and style number/color code.

6/20/2015
White/White – Citrus
580521-139
$120

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2014/11/30/air-jordan-11-retro-low-citrus-returns/

GS only, by the way.

i should punch you in the face for even making this a thread if they're gs.

jb a b for just making these for kids too. I wanted the womens ones so damn bad but they always eluded me

if they drop for women again I'll def have to try again. I'll need a womens 13 lol. hopefully they make some of these in that size. I have the powder blue womns 8 in a wmns 13 so thatd be dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom