Citrus XI returning 2015?

I did my rounds at my local mall. Was able to get a pair for my girl but nothing for me.topanga hoh still has a sz 6 and 4 left if anybody is still looking to cop.

Completely missed this release even though I wanted them. Waiting to hear if these run TTS or small. If TTS I may go after that 9.5 got resell even though i'm a 10, probably going to run me at least 240.

I'm seeing a few mentions in this thread about some ebayers selling UA/GM early pairs, are there any signs to look for?

I'm trying to get a pair for my wife and a local CL seller wants only $160 when everyone else is asking $200+ so I'm def suspect.

I'm seeing a few mentions in this thread about some ebayers selling UA/GM early pairs, are there any signs to look for?

I'm trying to get a pair for my wife and a local CL seller wants only $160 when everyone else is asking $200+ so I'm def suspect.
yea be careful, there were so many early pairs on eBay and instagram...and I don't even know  what the differences would be bro 

yea be careful, there were so many early pairs on eBay and instagram...and I don't even know  what the differences would be bro 
Yea he says they come with receipt and it has the FTL sticker on the box but that isn't stopping him from swapping them out with fugazzis. Thanks for the info, repped.

I finally pulled the trigger on a sz 9 for $215 shipped. I was going back and forth if I should pay resell and I had to tell myself that these were adult version with adult version pricing and $215 is not bad for resell. lol I know for a fact that pairs will be drying up especially the big sizes so I had to get em fast.

FNL is screwing with me, ordered the Citrus and KD's and the KD's shipped, but the Citrus still says processing...

Good luck shoes are well made but the comfort level sucks. Overall A from me because the mold is so on point I truly believe JB switch the men's xi mold because the kids xi mold is so onpoint!

There were small sizes left at Champs in Glendale Galleria last night. I tried to get a size 2 for my gf, but they only had the small toddler sizes and sz. 3.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I noticed these were made in Indonesia.

Is anyone aware of any other Jordan models being made in Indonesia?

View media item 1598012

Last edited:
These more than likely will be restocked, just gotta keep my eye out for them...
nerd.gif
I hope your right cause i can't believe i missed out!!!....hopefully extended sizes will definitely be cause i need the last size they make!!

These more than likely will be restocked, just gotta keep my eye out for them... :nerd:
I hope your right cause i can't believe i missed out!!!....hopefully extended sizes will definitely be cause i need the last size they make!!

Restocked grade school sizes aren't really that common. Your best bet is nike.com but you and I will both most likely take the L since a 9.5 will go first.

The Lola bunny and the grey 5s I have were made in Vietnam.

Oh ok. Can you tell any difference in quality between the 3 (Indonesia, Vietnam and the ones made in China)?

Does Nike usually produce in those countries? I wonder what determines which factory shoes are produced in.

Back
Top Bottom