City with the most beautiful women.....

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Can't say for sure as I haven't been everywhere but Miami is up there.

Miami has alot of girls that arent really girls

So that's what Will Smith meant when he said "Ladies half dressed, fully equipped"
Spoiler [+]
iOYPB.gif

them corn fed white girls in the south >> *

Guadalajara has some BEAUTIFUL ladies.
zacatecas, not so much..lol

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Los Angeles

I just got back from Montreal , Toronto, & NYC. Last month i was in Madrid & Barcelona, still nothing like the city of Los Angeles.
Side note If your in Toronto hit up Real Sports Bar. They have one of the baddest chicks I've ever seen 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If you like fat black women....come to Detroit....(Im leaving btw)

At first I chuckled, but the ending made me crack up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
idk about that, this guy must be blind or not have much of a social life because detroit/metro detroit has a ton of fine chicks, i mean everyone can believe all the negative hype they hear but if you truly judge without bias then you will see that it just conforms to the US avg that out of every 20 chicks you run into only 5 are going to be fine anyways

and i would think NY/LA/MIAMI are all tied for the finest and in most abundance

Originally Posted by Memphis2atl

..IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT MEMPHIS,TN!
indifferent.gif

I can't even front we don't have too many good lookin women in memphis its mostly hood boogers and country girls but from experience I'd say LA/Cali.

Can't really count Vegas because a lot of the hot chicks you see there are merely visiting for the weekend from elsewhere.
Cali isn't bad, but if you ask where the chicks are from they'll tell you pretty much everywhere except Cali lol. It's just where all the hot chicks on the west coast congregate.

Puerto Penasco was
pimp.gif

If your into Mexican girls with teardrop tats on their faces, penciled in eyebrows and jeans bigger then yours..........Tucson,AZ is your little slice of heaven

Well pullman has some pretty hot girls here
laugh.gif
this is more the size of a village then a city though

Los Angeles and San Diego..

havent been to NYC but Cali do got them females and the herbs on lock.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

If you like fat black women....come to Detroit....(Im leaving btw)

At first I chuckled, but the ending made me crack up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
idk about that, this guy must be blind or not have much of a social life because detroit/metro detroit has a ton of fine chicks, i mean everyone can believe all the negative hype they hear but if you truly judge without bias then you will see that it just conforms to the US avg that out of every 20 chicks you run into only 5 are going to be fine anyways

and i would think NY/LA/MIAMI are all tied for the finest and in most abundance

Negative, bro....on the surface attractive? Yea, its some nice $!+$+$ but if you want something deeper than rap its a no go.....depends on what you want, I guess. I'm 21 and finding someone from 20-25 that isn't on my level mentally and doesn't have a child is damn near impossible. And like I said before, fat chicks run rampant up here

Originally Posted by omgitswes

In this country. Probably somewhere in the south.
If you don't believe me check out college game day in one of these SEC schools.
Like the bad are realllllyyyyyy bad down here but the cute ones are
pimp.gif

This man knows.
pimp.gif

I gotta say... my city.
Toronto. Simply because you have beautiful women from EVERY race and cultures.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Negative, bro....on the surface attractive? Yea, its some nice $!+$+$ but if you want something deeper than rap its a no go.....depends on what you want, I guess. I'm 21 and finding someone from 20-25 that isn't on my level mentally and doesn't have a child is damn near impossible. And like I said before, fat chicks run rampant up here
we're only talking about the surface

and idk man, i run into fine chicks all the time without kids, idk what youre mental level is but most girls want a relationship, but yea i will agree with you fat chicks are a dime a dozen, but thats everywhere

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I gotta say... my city.
NY has you beat on that

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I gotta say... my city.

Toronto does have some impressive females. Was just there this past weekend and the women are definitely beautiful. 

Based on places I've actually been to (a fair amount), I have to say my own city (Houston)
and certain parts of Florida. The shear variety of both is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom