City with the most beautiful women.....

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I haven't been to SoCal all that much, but Sac> SF by far from what I've seen.
grin.gif

Have spent significant time in both. I have to strongly disagree.
*Kanye Shrug* Maybe because I'm mostly looking at Sac State. I have quite a few friends who live in small towns next to Sac and I always find myself checking out their friend's pics on Facebook.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
College chicks can be fire everywhere.

Some of the Big 10 schools are
pimp.gif

I'm 27 so I stick to 21+ which eliminates most college chicks though

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

people sleep on Orlando so bad

A lot of folks havent been. I have no idea about Orlando. Only been there once when I was a kid.

Depends on what you define as beautiful. For my personal Taste (which basically is I like what I like) New York City (where I live) is fine. But I think Latin America (save Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay) and Switzerland does it form me (odd combo I know).

Originally Posted by Weekz

Depends on what you define as beautiful. For my personal Taste (which basically is I like what I like) New York City (where I live) is fine. But I think Latin America (save Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay) and Switzerland does it form me (odd combo I know).

not enough African blood/too light?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

From what I have seen with my own two eyes (limited time in these cities BTW), Atlanta. Not even close.

Agreed...and they are soooo nice
Always down for a Georgia Peach!
So Atlanta is better than the DC area?  Excuse me while I go pack up my stuff...

Sort of.  I often find that women who come from majority white cultures or light skin cultures don't have the figure that I generally desire.  Even among Asians I prefer Indians, Arabs and South East Asians.  And while yes, Latin America is infused with European DNA I often find that those three countries I have women that look like this |  | as opposed to this )  (   I also realize that this post is based almost entirely upon stereotype (I have never been to any of those countries) but it's just my personal feeling.  Feel free to prove me wrong, I'd be more than happy to have more countries to add to my list of most beautiful women.

Sort of.  I often find that women who come from majority white cultures or light skin cultures don't have the figure that I generally desire.  Even among Asians I prefer Indians, Arabs and South East Asians.  And while yes, Latin America is infused with European DNA I often find that those three countries I have women that look like this |  | as opposed to this )  (   I also realize that this post is based almost entirely upon stereotype (I have never been to any of those countries) but it's just my personal feeling.  Feel free to prove me wrong, I'd be more than happy to have more countries to add to my list of most beautiful women.
Def not arguing with you. Was just curious.

Have never been to any of those countries so I cant really comment

Every time this sort of thread comes up folks name their local city.

We all know the most beautiful women live in Prince Georges County, Maryland.

My mom has been to quite a few countries on business trips. She says the most beautiful women she has ever seen were in Poland and Russia. Young looking women, very naturally beautiful, all done up at times, everywhere. You'd see them with very old men. Kind of sad because it is probably young women who are trafficked, or do services for these old business men, or even willingly get with these men for certain reasons. She went on to say that now she knows why they always get Russian women to Dubai (whether trafficked, or they do this willingly, legally or illegally), for sheikhs and ex-pats, and they are seen as of the prettiest kind and are in high demand.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If you like fat black women....come to Detroit Philadelphia....(Im leaving btw)

laugh.gif
dude didn't even give a fck. anyways fixed, examples in the appreciation thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
both of yall reckless as hell. 
eek.gif

While Atlanta has gorgeous black women,

NY might take the cake for women as a whole. Cornicopia of beauty

Originally Posted by sreggie101

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

QFMFT. It's ridiculous here. Then I wonder why dudes are thirsty (myself included more often than I'd care to admit) over any half decent looking chick.
I've been thinking on road-tripping it down to ATL for a while now. But what's the status hair-wise down there? Is it unbeweaveable? I need that natural hair, fambs.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

While Atlanta has gorgeous black women,

NY might take the cake for women as a whole. Cornicopia of beauty
NY isn't the best in any one particular area but overall because of the diversity and size of the city you might be right. You can find attractive women of any race pretty easily in NYC

SoCal's strengths are whites, asians, and latinas (mostly mexicans). Caribbeans are relatively scarce - black and non-black ones
Miami has the Caribbean latinas but better whites, blacks, and asians can be found elsewhere
ATL has blacks and whites but nothing else.

All about personal preference
Latinas (Caribbean) - Miami or NYC
Latinas (Mexican and Central American) - LA
Whites - LA/OC and the South
Blacks - Atlanta then DC/Chicago/NYC
Asians - LA/OC then the Bay

I needa move to nyc or miami....this has been my plan for a while now anyways.

Back
Top Bottom