Civic Debate

I'm about to buy my first car I got a 10,000 budget I love Hondas so my choice is down to either an 06 Civic 4dr with the new body type with 37,000 miles or the 05 Civic EX Coupe with 15,000 miles both are the same price basically but can't decide

what the hell you have 10k and the best idea you can come up with is to get a civic? 

10k seems a lot for a 05 civic, even with the low miles. Is an Si an option for you?

Ninja where you at? We need your experience and knowledge on this.

Deceptive thread title, I was expecting a discussion of the study of the rights and duties of citizenship.

4 door, unless u really like the coupe design. just much more convenient especially if friends ride with you

If badge flossin means nothing to you, then you're making a sound choice. My boy had an 08 civic Si until a few months ago and it was super reliable and got great gas mileage. You should aim for that trim if you really want a civic tho..

10k will not get you a 08+ Si.

8th Civic.com has a topic where everyone is kinda saying how much they got their Si's for, anywhere from $14-$19. I payed around that for mine. They hold their value fairly well, unless of course you grab one with tons of miles.

10k will not get you a 08+ Si.

8th Civic.com has a topic where everyone is kinda saying how much they got their Si's for, anywhere from $14-$19. I payed around that for mine. They hold their value fairly well, unless of course you grab one with tons of miles.

I'd personally go 99-00

If badge flossin means nothing to you, then you're making a sound choice. My boy had an 08 civic Si until a few months ago and it was super reliable and got great gas mileage. You should aim for that trim if you really want a civic tho..

Yea man I'm not even tryna floss I jus need a good car my parents bought me a dodge when I was 17 nothing but problems I always wanted a civic anyway this is my first car I buy for myself so I need it to last a while an be able to be modded easily

Back
Top Bottom