Civil wedding in the phils...

Hey! Hows it goin NT... Im planning to get married next yr before summer but i can only afford civil marriage right now can somebody help me or give me a list of expenses that i should look into when i get there like for the reception and stuff. Im in canada right now and im having a hard time dealing with this since im far from home. I'll be staying for a month so i could spend sometime with my family and friends back there. how much should i bring with me...

Your answers will be greatly appreciated mga Parekoyssssssssss. Thanks in advance...Peace :pimp:
pimp.gif

Here is what you would normally spend for in a civil wedding :

1. Marriage Licence fees - if I remember it right, it's about P1,000 or $20
2. Reception - depends on how grand you want your civil wedding reception to be but a good budget would be about P500 per head or $11/head x your number of guests
3. Fee for the officiating judge - this really depends on you but I think $100 would be a good ballpark figure
4. Miscellaneous - for expenses that are necessary but you don't expect/contingency budget

The total budget really depens upon how many your guests are and how grand you want the civil wedding to be. Normally, though a civil wedding is attended only by the direct families of the bride and groom as well as close friends of both so the number of guests would be minimal compared to a church wedding.

I reckon if you budget something like $1,000-$1,200 for the civil wedding, that will be enough. Hope this helps
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life
LOOKING FOR : DS Jordan XI Lows Wht/Red/Bulls, Men's Snakeskin, & White/Zen in a U.S. sz 10.5-12

Looking to pay $200 before shipping for each J. Hit me up thru PM guys

Im thinking of inviting 100 guests anyways its only a civil wedding. $1200 is actually not bad i thought it will more than that. My sister suggested to have the reception in Makati Polo Club or somewhere in Serendra? i haven't been to this place but she said its cool and not expensive. Thanks for your help i appreciate it.

That's good info. Makati Polo club, I think, would have rates more than P500 per head and so just make the necessary adjustments based on that. Glad to have helped a fellow NTer
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life
LOOKING FOR : DS Jordan XI Lows Wht/Red/Bulls, Men's Snakeskin, & White/Zen in a U.S. sz 10.5-12

Looking to pay $200 before shipping for each J. Hit me up thru PM guys

Great! Is there any restaurants in serendra or any place somwhere in makati that you guys can suggest? i just wanna have other option just in case. If you can post some pictures that will be great.

well im getting married in manila this coming dec. its going to be in church thats why tons of requirements, as for the places and food you better act right now its not easy to look for a nice place with good price. try to look at weddingsatwork.com for everthing you need then email every vendor you like right away.

TIP:
Open air reception is a NO NO coz its damn HOT!
Set a date now so you can ask for reservation.
Its not going to be cheap if you want NICE service/places

check this places:
1esplanade @ roxas blvd. - very nice
thegrandterrace @ QC- very nice too
thebigtent @ QC

hope its helps..feel free to ask.

Team Pacific Northwest​
Team Philippines​

Hey! Thanks man this site really helps a lot in case i decided to get married in church. Well goodluck on your wedding...

Back
Top Bottom