Clamato + Budweiser????

Okay I have seen this in plenty of stores now and wonder what the appeal of this is. Call me crazy but beer+clam juice+tomato juice sounds terrible!
Has anyone ever tried this?

I tried it, and didn't really mind it. I like the change of pace from time to time.

i have never had it, looks gross..but my ex mother drinks it with a pickle in it..i dont get it..looks nasty

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Whats good with NT and substance abuse tonight???

word
This is how it be poppin in the morning
pimp.gif

I think this is a Latino thing. My Mexican friend told me about this long before it came pre-made in a can. I'll probably end up trying it one of thesedays.

It's better than plain Bud Light.......so if I were choosing between Bud Light and the Bud Light/Clamato, whatever the nickname is they have for it on thecan, I would drink the one with the Clamato in it. Chelada or something like that. But all those light beers taste like garbage anyway. Why do you think theymarket them so much?

I tried this stuff last year at a bar.....I took 1 sip and I passed it around to make sure it didn't taste like cold vomit.....The consensus was that itdid indeed.

Originally Posted by R31J23

ive only seen it done with corona. sounds nasty with domestic beer.
Sounds nasty with nasty Corona too.

Why do people think Corona is a good beer?

corona is good when you're laid out in a gutter in cancun, that's it

clamato/budweiser is the answer to the question: "how can we make people throw up after 1 budweiser instead of 10?"

Back
Top Bottom