Clarks Wallabee

Anyone in Toronto know a spot to pick up wallabee's, eithe the shoes or the boots? Looking for prices cheaper then the $170-$180 range?

Good Looking out on this....

Dhrealtalk gets them in Vancouver.
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

get outside on queen near spadina has a nice variety of em, not sure about prices tho
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

^^^^I got some from there not too long ago, spent about $150
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

:pimp:
pimp.gif

getoutside has a nice selection, check their site for prices
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

yeah get outside has the best selection but prices are jacked in Canada as always. Checks state side or even e-bay the prices are much better.
And now back to business

.... dont promote fakes :smh:
smh.gif

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Hey correct me if im wrong, but the guy said hes looking for something cheaper than $170 plus he didnt mention any brand to the wallebees. So im not promoting, just giving insight that pertains to his question. I left the location undisclosed so that he can PM me if he wants to know more.

Big chain stores like Aldo (to name one), release the same moccasin type shoe and dont have Clarks labelled on them. Doesnt mean they are fake, just replicas without the clarks name, i would call them haha. So keep the fingers pointed in another direction when you want to mention fake promotion.

lol clarks is the brand and its in the title

but mentioning u know a spot for fakes is promoting mentioning it to warn people wouldnt be promoting

416 And 250 Canada

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 90$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 300$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 410$ CAD OBO
DS OG Olympic VII Size 11 400$ CAD OBO

Yes didnt notice it was in the title but that still has no justification for me not to mention other cheaper brands.

if you want to decide on buying the clarks brand...go for it

if you want to buy the cheaper brand that looks exactly like the "Clarks" brand...go for it too.

niether are fake. just a brand producing a type of shoe.

you must be on some Wu Tang tip going all hardcore about Clarks and taking offense to my little insight on other substitute brands.

i dont mind substitute brands infact i have a few ipath wallabees myself but if the shoe isnt made by a company and dons the logo and is made to the exact specifications of clarks models = fake and yes i take offense to fakes even tho they dont directly affect me

if ur shoes dont don the clarks logo or isnt presenting itself as somthing its not, then its not a problem but if it is :smh:
smh.gif
at promoting fakes

416 And 250 Canada

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 90$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 300$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 410$ CAD OBO
DS OG Olympic VII Size 11 400$ CAD OBO

Back