Clash Of Clans - Epic Combat Strategy Game for iOS & Android

Here's my base as of now. Gonna upgrade my teslas and the gold wall to crystal then upgrade to TH8.

So I had my clan set to anyone can join. Now I noticed a few people joined and left after a few minutes. Now when the war starts I notice that the other team was placing troops right where all the traps were and then they would put the rest of their troops down. These fools actually came and scouted our bases.

roll.gif

It is real out here in these CoC streets I see. Would never think to do something like that.

Because we're busy racking up clan war wins:
View media item 1123422

Came off our 51st win.:nthat:
I'd say a good number of us are NTers with family & friends thrown in.
When we started, a lot were NTers, but when the wars started, we had to drop non-participating dead weight.

At this point, being an NTer is a soft requirement.
No offense, but we mostly reject people with low level troops/weak bases.

That's what's up man. Might be looking to jump clans shortly, th8 if you have any open spots

Man its not that hard to rack up 3 stars on a 290k clan war base with 3* dragons... Just too bad its not worth the elixer spent to do it.

I need to figure out some better cheap strategies.

Mam getting 4th builder is a struggle. Went up to crystal but only got 250 gems, still about 280 gems away from 1k. Should have really conserved gems when I first started.

Just got the Barb King in TH7. Took me 3 days of raiding Dark Elixir to get him.

I'm at level 63 and currently upgrading all my walls to be purple now (I have everything maxed out). Won't go to TH8 until this is done.

Last edited:
Yea I'm staying at 7 for a while. So much to do man. Got 1 more gold and elixir mine and they all will be 10. Need 1 more canon to get level 8 and can't level anymore. Such a grind to level all these walls man :smh:

I need to look up optimal base setups or something too

I'm a noob. Been playing for 2 days. Just started attacking people. Haven't lost yet.

Don't get comfortable

Tell me about it, game is a trap :lol:

Longest I've ignored this game was 2 maybe 3 days.

Actually watching the commercial on Thursday night football!

There's no escaping it!

Yeaaaaaah... I found out the hard way. It's cool that I get a shield after being attacked. I'm just getting everything maxed out right now. I would say let me join NT clan but I doubt I would be much use :smh:

And also you can upgrade wall lvl 6 or above with elixr

You can also upgrades a row of walls at once

Yea I am pretty happy about the upgrading a row of walls at once. I hate having to click each one separately
mad.gif

Anyone else ever messed with Bluestacks program?

Basically allows you to emulate Android and play your games on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom