Clash of the Customizers Gallery

For the record I just wanna state I always anticipated ONHOLLOWEDGROUND posting up his work....rarely did it happen. I knew all the stuff Ben Baller said...and I understandhis reason for not posting up his work but I don't care..I still want to see as much of it as I can so.........post it up for me if nothing else. AND didyou do work under Meth that he released under Methamphibian. And...Angelus always marketed it as Leather Paint.....but still I think the quality has droppedover the years. But honestly no paint will hold up to wear perfectly...I know I've seen Meth's work after being worn online...but in person would be adifferent story...looking at all the bend,creases, etc...anyone know are them links on NT still where he told what he used about 2 or 3 years ago?

Jay, Im sure I will sometime soon, to be honest I posted LOTS of stuff back in the day after scanning pictures but I stopped because I would see things I didend up as fakes and or other guys would copy it, atleast 20pairs that I can remember that I posted on here, everything was always made for me or a friend ofmine so I only shared when I felt like it not because I wanted to show it off, I hardly did stuff for anybody else until i got on Team Meth for a little then Ihad alot of people interested.

But back to Angelus paint they always said it was leather paint, what I mean is now they really push it as "shoe paint" to where they didnt even havepicture of shoes on thier site before they even started making neon color paints becuase of the demand

NTsummit ?
laugh.gif

might attend since it's down the street
pimp.gif

I hear ya..I remember some but its been a while.......having saved any pics of customs backin in early NT would benefit me tremendously in what I"m tryingto do now......the pictures have to be lost someplace in cyberspace.

those air max 90 are nice.. my homey woner from the tats cru is official with it, he will give alot of those guys a run for their money

ben why did you and peter stop doing business?

i think his better work was 2008.

and you werent in the picture.

but i dont know any facts, im just saying i dont remember you being around.

Back
Top Bottom