Class action lawsuite against Nike "Zoom Kobe 7"

You guys keep throwing salt to his wound, literally
roll.gif
I don't think he's coming back.
laugh.gif

Lol he has pic on his account lmfao...... Dude peoples feet are all different. Get some foams if you want material that molds to your feet. There is no perfect shoe lol. Some people wear Space Jams and there pinky toe rubs on the side and makes a blister. Other people wear the same shoes and it's fine. Hmmmm let's think about this same shape of the shoe but different outcomes with people. People have different shaped feet!!!!! So maybe just maybe people with similar feet are the ones getting blisters from the Kobes. And others think the Kobes are just fine..... But, a law suit. Some people can't even get away with a lawsuit against a company going downhill like SEARS, what makes you think your going to get away with a multi Billion dollar company that probably has over 30 lawyers and is actually going uphill lol.....dumbest post since I've been on NT......

Check out the pic in his profile.  He obviously got a blister and peeled the skin off.  Brilliance at its best
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shindo03

Deep Cuts???? Rubbing maybe like the Jordan 11's....But, this dude make it sound like the shanks penetrated the insole and cut this dude lol.......
laugh.gif
roll.gif

he said he hasnt been able to walk for 4 days straight now since he wore the shoes for 1 hour and a half... wonder how long til hes able to walk again?

Originally Posted by johngotty

tCp90.gif

While I've heard people sharing their stories, I don't know what kind of support this will get here. Can't wait to see though
laugh.gif

I agree... this should be interesting! Patiently waiting to see what happens.

Why is it Nike's fault for u continuing to wear shoes for 1.5 hrs that were hurting your feet? You need to take responsibility for ur own actions. U shud sue yourself for stupidity.

This guy.

Dude Thats a Blister that you popped and tore the skin off. I had a similar issue,I got blisters on the same spot, put some neosporin when it popped and taped it up. But theyre brand new shoes they are supposed to hurt a tad bit aren't they?

Im flat footed so i know that mihgt be the case for me or other s that are flat footed. Maybe Op is as well

You have to break them in. Ive worn mine for 3 games and they are real comfortable.

Just curious tho? Did you use the play fast or play strong insert? Cuz we all know you Played Wounded

I aint gonna lie ... "wounded" had me dying, also.  But the real coup de grace was on the post talking about the pic ...
"Look what Kobe has done to both of my feet."  .... lmao

d6435e93e4f295423c4e8d4049935ba821a0bd9.jpg

Does look a bit painful, I will admit.  Still can't get over "wounded" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom