Class of 2005, what are you up to right now? vol. inspired by that other thread

Graduated college back in May, Still at UPS hustling, looking for something entry level to start a career in..I plan on keeping my pt UPS job regardless though(benefits are CRAZY), so im good, but i just need that primary gig to come so i can stack some money..

Graduated with a bachelors in Animal Science last year, starting my second year of veterinary med school. Plan on doing a masters of public health program so I'll officially be done with school by 2014 (Lord willing). I can't wait to make the big bucks and stop living off loan money.
frown.gif

Graduated with a bachelors in Animal Science last year, starting my second year of veterinary med school. Plan on doing a masters of public health program so I'll officially be done with school by 2014 (Lord willing). I can't wait to make the big bucks and stop living off loan money.
frown.gif

graduated with a ba in business admin this past may from seton hall...now im a grad assistant at wagner college on SI working towards my mba in marketing/management

graduated with a ba in business admin this past may from seton hall...now im a grad assistant at wagner college on SI working towards my mba in marketing/management

PUSHA C wrote:

i want to get my masters in something but i have NO IDEA what i want to do/what i will enjoy doing for the rest of my life (career limbo is what i like to call it smh)

PUSHA C wrote:

i want to get my masters in something but i have NO IDEA what i want to do/what i will enjoy doing for the rest of my life (career limbo is what i like to call it smh)

What up '05? Just graduated this past June with a civil engineering degree. Taking a year off to chill and apply to grad schools.

What up '05? Just graduated this past June with a civil engineering degree. Taking a year off to chill and apply to grad schools.

Graduated with a BS at UF

Had a son that looks just like his pops
smokin.gif

Moved back with the parents

Got a new job working with insurance

Now just stackin cash for my own crib and school for my MBA (new job pays 10 g's per semester to go back to school
eek.gif
)

Graduated with a BS at UF

Had a son that looks just like his pops
smokin.gif

Moved back with the parents

Got a new job working with insurance

Now just stackin cash for my own crib and school for my MBA (new job pays 10 g's per semester to go back to school
eek.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom