Class project about freedom let me know what y'all think

Hey Nt family I had to create a video about freedom for a digital humanities class. Never did anything like it so I thought I can get some feedback from y'all.my brother helped me create a beat and made the hyperlapse. Thanks in advance for the love

Last edited:
Im no videographer, but i will admit my eyes kinda hurt with the whole video using the "fast forward" effect. Maybe at one point in the video you could slow it down? Like towards the end with a nice ending.

Overall I liked it tho

Dope video 

makes me want to experiment with some hyper lapses 

Last edited:
Im no videographer, but i will admit my eyes kinda hurt with the whole video using the "fast forward" effect. Maybe at one point in the video you could slow it down? Like towards the end with a nice ending.

Overall I liked it tho

Thanks for the advice. I def hear you with the video being fast. It's actually just a collection of pictures that makes it look like a video. I'm having the ultimate struggle editing it lol. I need to get my brother to help me out before the final submission date!

Dope video 

makes me want to experiment with some hyper lapses 

Thanks for the love. Them hyperlapses are no joke but it's was really helpful getting advice from the hipsters out in Brooklyn park. Imma try to make another one just for fun in Dubai later in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom