" Classic" films you've never seen Vol: I'll get to it later

All the Godfathers, Blood In and Blood Out. There's certainly more but I don't remember. If you haven't watched GoodFellas do that ASAP and as for Scarface just watch the ending and South Park parody.

All the Godfathers, Blood In and Blood Out. There's certainly more but I don't remember. If you haven't watched GoodFellas do that ASAP and as for Scarface just watch the ending and South Park parody.

A lot of what's on this list.

One of the most surprising to most (since I'm an 80s baby) is Goonies and ET. I've never seen either and have no desire to

A lot of what's on this list.

One of the most surprising to most (since I'm an 80s baby) is Goonies and ET. I've never seen either and have no desire to

Godfather
Good Fellas
Paid In Full ( for the hood mans)
Scarface (from beginning to end)

Godfather
Good Fellas
Paid In Full ( for the hood mans)
Scarface (from beginning to end)

Goonies, saving private Ryan, black hawk down, pulp fiction, Godfather, I own 300 but haven't watched it all the way through, Gladiator, clockwork orange I have scarface but it doesn't seem interesting to me.

Goonies, saving private Ryan, black hawk down, pulp fiction, Godfather, I own 300 but haven't watched it all the way through, Gladiator, clockwork orange I have scarface but it doesn't seem interesting to me.

Dudes that havent seen Goonies are missing out. Should check it out. Its on TV in HD all the time on like HDNet Movies or something I think.

Dudes that havent seen Goonies are missing out. Should check it out. Its on TV in HD all the time on like HDNet Movies or something I think.

poster_goodbadugly12.jpg

Originally Posted by hymen man

All the Godfathers.

Sue me.
Nah, u good. I don't think I've seen pt. III. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that they all seem to look like the same movie and be dumb long
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom