Classic Gucci Mane Interview

I love how he was shuttin Envy and Yee down. They, especially Yee, annoy the **** outta me sometimes.

watched the interview last night and it was comedy...

wit the Jeezy talk tho...somebody correct me if im wrong but wasnt Gucci the one on the phone with Drama n Jeezy on the radio doin all the friendly bobbin? and both Drama n Gucci had caught Jeezy off guard w the whole call to begin with right

u can tell dude dont give a dem tho...like a smart-dumb 50 cent... they way he talking he know it wont be no repercussions, which is prolly true...the beef is old and all but "Jeezy scary" :x

[quote name="Ace Rawstein" url="/t/510252/classic-gucci-mane-interview/20_20#post_16424970]somebody correct me if im wrong but wasnt Gucci the one on the phone with Drama n Jeezy on the radio doin all the friendly bobbin? and both Drama n Gucci had caught Jeezy off guard w the whole call to begin with right
[/quote]

Other Way Around Drama Had Jeezy On And Made A Call To Gucci. Neither Party Was Really Aware Of The Situation Going On It Was Dram Doing All The Politicking..

His Intentions Might Have Been Good But It Really Wasnt The Best Way To Go About It Witout Informing Both Sides.

Last edited:
Gucci was in jail I'm not sure Drama could call him. It def seemed like the other way around, like Gucci was the one calling truce with Drama and Jeezy ain't know anything about it.

Gucci was in jail, you really think he gonna make threats to jeezy while locked already?

1. He didn't play Future or 2Chainz. Where?
2. :lol: @ the face he gave Envy when asked about pushing ol girl out the car.
3. :lol: at him and Waka almost fighting over being taped.
4. Jeezy didn't pay to have him killed. He put a bounty on his chain.

who said he had to make threats? If I feel that much ill will towards any man no dj, interviewer, or anybody in the world will get me to call truce. No threats would even have to be placed, if I'm not rocking with you I'm not rocking with you. I think y'all are missing that. Plus he did the same thing with Tip, got on a diss track then apologized later. Cmon.

Industry theatrics as far as he was concerned.
Although now that someone mentioned it, there was either a source or XXL
Interview that said he buried it with jeezy as far as he was concerned since
He handled it on his side, but da tone was ALOT LESS confrontational.

Nah ya''ll dudes have a very short memory... Jeezy almost COMPLETELY stopped ****** with drama after he tried to mend that beef on radio. Niether one of these dudes copped out to any peace treaty at all

Unlike most of these rap dudes both of them are LEGIT on the streets and this will always be a problem in ATL

Nah ya''ll dudes have a very short memory... Jeezy almost COMPLETELY stopped ****** with drama after he tried to mend that beef on radio. Niether one of these dudes copped out to any peace treaty at all
Unlike most of these rap dudes both of them are LEGIT on the streets and this will always be a problem in ATL
Thats why Jeezy didnt let drama host Trap or Die 2.

who said he had to make threats? If I feel that much ill will towards any man no dj, interviewer, or anybody in the world will get me to call truce. No threats would even have to be placed, if I'm not rocking with you I'm not rocking with you. I think y'all are missing that. Plus he did the same thing with Tip, got on a diss track then apologized later. Cmon.

it was never patched scrap

Bricksquad knocked out one of jeezys dudes shortly after that

The TI situation was waaay different fam.
TIP dropped his album with that song where he was clearly going @ somebody, less than 24 hours later Gucci smashed Clifford on What Kind of King. TI said he wasn't going @ Gooch, being as they were label mates, it would've been dumb/ignorant for him to continue honestly.

Last edited:
Yeah, them N's bout to be beefin again. :smh:

Or at least it's bout to heat up again

Last edited:
That's how we talk in East Atlanta. 
nthat.gif

:lol: Too many quotables in that gucci cigarette vid. **** never gets old

Back
Top Bottom