Classic Gucci Mane Interview

Poor keyshia cole...those jabs at her came out of left field...gucci must of seen her new show

TWEETS:

Gucci Mane‏@gucci1017
What up I would like to invite Young Jeezy & any other sucker to my TRAPGOD release party at DOA 10/17 We can address any unresolved issue.

Alley BoyVerified‏@alleyboydte3h
ZONE 6 S*** WE BOUT TO RUN DIS B**** @YOUNGJEEZY OUT ATLANTA #GREENLIGHT

TEFLON DON‏@rickyrozay
Dat new @gucci1017 hard #empire

Maybach Music Group‏@MaybachMusicGrp
Real ****** have spoken. #MMG

The rap game really needs this right now.

P.S. That diss was RECKLESS!

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin :smokin
what did he say about TIP?
I'm lean't and only heard it once?
I don't condone violence but Jeezy, then Ross passing would be #good4hiphop

He actually bigged TIP up. I'm leant too but i just listened again.
He said he has the same Bentley as TIP but he's not platinum.
He also said he would never let anyone do him like TIP did Lil Flip.

I know its hard for you to sleep knowin you killed ya home boy, left his son to be a bastard and won't even raise ya own boy

:x

He actually bigged TIP up. I'm leant too but i just listened again.
He said he has the same Bentley as TIP but he's not platinum.
He also said he would never let anyone do him like TIP did Lil Flip.
:smokin he on tip head too..jeezy and tip they running potnas

:smokin ^^^^ u mean someone else cause people already have died over this just not the main charcters of this story

N's really on twitter with that wwf **** and y'all eating it up :lol: C'mon b. Look at yourselves excited cause some cats talking noise via twitter :smh:

^^ yea but alley boy bout that **** 4real tho & him & alotta street ****** out here always be sayin jeezy was fake & scary. they aint finna let jeezy make it no more

N's really on twitter with that wwf **** and y'all eating it up
laugh.gif
C'mon b. Look at yourselves excited cause some cats talking noise via twitter
mean.gif
I'm saying tho. It's easy to be a twitter gangster but these fools ain't finna do nothing. Alley Boy been running his mouth about the real Atlanta nonsense for the longest time now. Talking about he gonna run Jeezy and T.I. out the A
laugh.gif
Yeah aight. Ross and Jeezy seen each other at the BET awards and a whole lot of nothing happened so anything now is irrelevant. I can't understand Gucci suddenly reigniting the Jeezy beef tho. This was years ago and although it would never be fully squashed, they have both been ignoring each other and leaving the past behind. I remember in 09 before his album dropped and his buzz was at an all time high, he did an interview with Miss Info where he spoke about moving past the beef etc. Now, he's not as hot anymore and he has a mixtape dropping next week so he brings up an old beef? Yeah, this is all propaganda from Gucci. I'm inclined to believe what Jeezy said that declining to do a song with Gucci got him emotional.

What cause Jeezy not in the streets anymore? That was Alley's first explanation for going at Jeezy. The craziest thing about it is the one speaking the truth about the situation on twitter was Lody of all ppl, kid is what 18 with more sense than grown *** men letting their emotions fly via the Internet cause N ain't wanna do a song with you. This some high school ****, and I'm a fan of gooch & jeezy but I can't support that mean girls cliqued up twitter talk to get a buzz :smh:

Last edited:
^^ yea but alley boy bout that **** 4real tho & him & alotta street ****** out here always be sayin jeezy was fake & scary. they aint finna let jeezy make it no more
I listen to Alley Boy's music but I can't take what he says serious. Just last year:

If Jeezy was so fake or whatever, why you have him on two of your songs and have him in your hood shooting a video? What does that say about your character then? These dudes mad at Jeezy cause his not in the streets like that anymore. Hell, if I'm 36 years old and four albums in, why would I be? Sometimes keeping it real becomes keeping it dumb and that's what most of these n****s do.

TWEETS:

Gucci Mane‏@gucci1017
What up I would like to invite Young Jeezy & any other sucker to my TRAPGOD release party at DOA 10/17 We can address any unresolved issue.

Alley BoyVerified‏@alleyboydte3h
ZONE 6 S*** WE BOUT TO RUN DIS B**** @YOUNGJEEZY OUT ATLANTA #GREENLIGHT

TEFLON DON‏@rickyrozay
Dat new @gucci1017 hard #empire

Maybach Music Group‏@MaybachMusicGrp
Real ****** have spoken. #MMG
:lol: I love Gucci

^^ yea but alley boy bout that **** 4real tho

I listen to Alley Boy's music but I can't take what he says serious. Just last year:

If Jeezy was so fake or whatever, why you have him on two of your songs and have him in your hood shooting a video? What does that say about your character then? These dudes mad at Jeezy cause his not in the streets like that anymore. Hell, if I'm 36 years old and four albums in, why would I be? Sometimes keeping it real becomes keeping it dumb and that's what most of these n****s do.

"street dudes" in rap are only in it for the extortion.
I don't take them seriously either.
they call you "real" as long as you bending backwards to help them get on or spread $$$love$$$.
which is technically backwards :lol:
I bet Jeezy stopped answering their calls and they said he was acting "scared" :lol:

Just never was a Jeezy fan so I find this funny :lol:

Last edited:
that's the clearest I've ever heard Gucci speak

Every word in that song was audible and disrespectful

damn

Back
Top Bottom