Classic Gucci Mane Interview

So what does Geter do these days? 

Geter and Clay work together.

Clay is more of the ***** you go through to book shows.

He also is known to put hands on ****** so thats prob why Gucci said no disrespect to him. :lol: Im just speculating on that tho

Gucci did reach out to Jeezy for a feature back when he was working on State vs. Radric Davis.
Zay was tryin to hook it up but Jeezy wouldnt do it.
and Clay is TIP's manager

i stand corrected ... thanks for clearing that up Cartune

Knowing the history behind these two...I kinda dont want Jeezy to respond.
Like whoever gets the final "Win" in this battle, I dont believe it will be based on who had the better diss record.
Their beef is beyond rap so I dont see why we as fans are trying to see it continue when we know it wont "end" on an epic diss track?
Like what could Jeezy say on a track that would end the "beef" in his favor and not have street cats trying to bring out the yoppas?
its been over 5 years now, i feel like them ignoring each other and getting paper was the best route to go
Y'all just don't know the half in (05-06) when jeezy was real strong wit bmf he crushed gucci buzz, cats started picking sides so much so people stop-ed ******g wit gucci music altogether. Crip (4season/4th ward) *****'s was riding with jeezy so strong he got gucci jumped in jail. Then word on the streets was they knocked gucci teeth out (teeth weren't ko out though my ***** that was at rice st. saw first hand). He had to rebuild from scratch pumping out mix-tape after mix-tape and got him-self hot the second time.
So what does Geter do these days? 
I believe Jason Geter is a partner in PSC, like jay-z and dame were.

Last edited:
Y'all just don't know the half in (05-06) when jeezy was real strong wit bmf he crushed gucci buzz, cats started picking sides so much so people stop-ed ******g wit gucci music altogether. Crip (4season/4th ward) *****'s was riding with jeezy so strong he got gucci jumped in jail. Then word on the streets was they knocked gucci teeth out (teeth weren't ko out though my ***** that was at rice st. saw first hand). He had to rebuild from scratch pumping out mix-tape after mix-tape and got him-self hot the second time.

I believe Jason Geter is a partner in PSC, like jay-z and dame were.
If BMF signed Jeezy instead of Bleu, they could've gone legit

Bleu is the worst

I do remember hearing about Gucci getting jumped in jail and his teeth being knocked out.
I figured it was just a rumor.

If BMF signed Jeezy instead of Bleu, they could've gone legit

Bleu is the worst
Truuu

Bleu extra regular, I wonder how much money meech flushed down the toilet.
I do remember hearing about Gucci getting jumped in jail and his teeth being knocked out.
I figured it was just a rumor.
Yeah it was true, it got real hot for Gucci. I ain't think he was gone be able to come back from that plus be free again. He ain't loose no teeth doe.

Clip from the song

Last edited:
Lol, only n*ggas stopped ****** wit Gucci was them Westside cats. We rode and still ride wit Gucci over here, Gucci buzz never been killed over here. Gucci got the whole 6 behind em, Jeezy not about to pop nothing off anywhere in Atlanta. He had BMF and couldn't get the job done. Flex floozy lol

I remember when Gucci pulled up in that Yellow Vette when he first got it and we knew East Atlanta was on after that. 

Gucci a legend. Forever. Beyond that rap ****. 
[COLOR=#red]westside we never stop fuhking with gooch he good every where in the city[/COLOR]

Lol, only n*ggas stopped ****** wit Gucci was them Westside cats. We rode and still ride wit Gucci over here, Gucci buzz never been killed over here. Gucci got the whole 6 behind em, Jeezy not about to pop nothing off anywhere in Atlanta. He had BMF and couldn't get the job done. Flex floozy lol

I remember when Gucci pulled up in that Yellow Vette when he first got it and we knew East Atlanta was on after that. 

Gucci a legend. Forever. Beyond that rap ****. 
From Tara Blvd and hwy 138 to old nat. on the southside back to Moreland Ave. and Boulevard none ****** wit Gucci. Maybe them Cobb county (south Cobb drive) cats but nope for the 2 1/2 years he was cold out here.

East Atlanta is tiny compared what its surrounded by its between Atlanta (Grant park) and it starts at Moreland & Decalb county (Glenwood Ave. and Candler rd.)

East Atlanta is just the corner of Flat shoals and the corner of Bouldercrest, Zone 6 is kinda Dry just a couple ****** and even less **** most are dusty and broke. Candler and Memorial got more ******* then the rest of zone 6

And I'm out .............

Last edited:
From Tara Blvd and hwy 138 to old nat. on the southside back to Moreland Ave. and Boulevard none ****** wit Gucci. Maybe them Cobb county (south Cobb drive) cats but nope for the 2 1/2 years he was cold out here.

East Atlanta is tiny compared what its surrounded by its between Atlanta (Grant park) and it starts at Moreland & Decalb county (Glenwood Ave. and Candler rd.)

East Atlanta is just the corner of Flat shoals and the corner of Bouldercrest, Zone 6 is kinda Dry just a couple ****** and even less **** most are dusty and broke. Candler and Memorial got more ******* then the rest of zone 6

How you speak for all them people and you one person? Just cuz you ain't **** with Gucci, but anyway.. East Atlanta is more than the corner of float shoals and bouldercrest lol... You know where the Zone 6 fire department is? Gresham and Flat shoals, second ave, all that is East Atlanta. Candler and memorial gone ride with Gucci, so is Panola and all them L-Town boys. 

Size don't matter no way, you can be from the biggest city but if ain't nobody ridin for you, it's pointless. Especially with our way of thinking. Gucci good. "East Atlanta is tiny" but like he said 80 chains later, ain't nobody took one. I think that speaks for itself, as 'tiny' as East Atlanta is. Bosses are made here. 

How you speak for all them people and you one person? Just cuz you ain't **** with Gucci, but anyway.. East Atlanta is more than the corner of float shoals and bouldercrest lol... You know where the Zone 6 fire department is? Gresham and Flat shoals, second ave, all that is East Atlanta. Candler and memorial gone ride with Gucci, so is Panola and all them L-Town boys. 

Size don't matter no way, you can be from the biggest city but if ain't nobody ridin for you, it's pointless. Especially with our way of thinking. Gucci good. "East Atlanta is tiny" but like he said 80 chains later, ain't nobody took one. I think that speaks for itself, as 'tiny' as East Atlanta is. Bosses are made here. 
Brah I don't care as much as you do, Zone 6 fire department is nothing it's in the middle of the old black, young white, and gay couple's neighborhood. East Atlanta is really just that quiet *** park wit a tennis court and basketball court where me and my *****'s use to go to duck off and smoke blunts. East Atlanta is tiny and Glenwood runs right up the middle of Zone 6, seem like you riding for or riding on Gucci status. Candler is decalb county zone 6 not East Atlanta and Greshem is quiet now just that walmart  if you said this 15 years ago I would have agreed wit you.

Last edited:
lmao @ the demise of the atlanta rap scene. i can't be the only one seeing this coming. Since when did young scooter jump from freebandz to 1017

Got a lot of fam on the southside, but the *****s the *****s sum of the best quality on & off 138. But back in the day I use to cut school and go post up out there everyday. When they knocked down most of the jects in the A, alot of my ****** moved to the southside.

Back
Top Bottom