-- Classic NT pics --

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

alljayevryjay wrote:

Its been a while since i've seen this! First place to see it no other than NT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarrassing as hell though
smh.gif
asian cats really act like that here in vegas. they drop the "N" bomb every 30 seconds

Seriously? Is this what we have to look forward to as our future? If that's the case just shoot me now or neuter this dude so he can'treproduce. I couldn't stand viewing more than 30 seconds. I just felt dumb by looking at it.
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

To everyone wondering about the "finger pic," run a google image search for "necrotizing fasciitis." but please don't come crying to me about what you see because it is gross but very real so at least read about it. Please lets end the discussion of the fingers ad get back to all these crazy pictures. I have to say the best thread on NT that I have seen was the post about the AJKO's. Every pic blew me away, if someone has the highlight reel from that please post em up.
I googled it and it is
sick.gif

but I'm not complaining

Funny that this is being discussed on here, just last night the show Eleventh Hour had its story based on necrotizing fasciitis.

maybe that asian cat was just playing but man these asian cats out here really act like that. It's just so sad to see them trying to fit in with the whitecats and the loser cats that ALL try to act BLACK. don't get me wrong not all black people act that way. but the ignorant, dumb, straight out the hood,fake jays wearing ones do. You see a big group of these fools (asian and white cats, 1 black dude) trying to bang hoods and freestyle
laugh.gif
its hilarious.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Its been a while since i've seen this! First place to see it no other than NT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarrassing as hell though
smh.gif
I want to put my size 10 foot up his a.s.s.

Its funny tho ... had me
roll.gif
, WHO MIKE JONES , dude does sound black tho .. thats whats funny to me .

^^^ What was he thinking... What makes people make videos like these, embarrassing themselves, and then have the audacity to post them on the net??? Idon't get it!!!!!!

since its saturday at work, i finally watched that video, and that guy is a loser, but so hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a classic thread, so many memories. My old hd took a !%@*, so I don't have all of the pics I used to save. Here are a couple.

6b125d746274c6dfbfff80c534ce8de15b1a26b.jpg

69625fe4f876262eb9efebfec32603df239da67.jpg

haha great thread lots of classics....missing some thoguh that I wish I had...

HBW on NEXT

Mossyman Paint Shop Series

Hornets Player Crouching "Peace Sign" reenactment

anyone got those? I wish I had saved some of these pics (well I am gonna now)

Originally Posted by srr1175

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

doesnt MJ have a pair of red lazer 4s? are those it or are those fakes?

They are the real deal..............
is he the only one that has a pair or has anybody ever seen any collector having a pair?

Back
Top Bottom