CLEANING/WHITENING INNERS - What do you use?!

i.e. white/white AF1s with yellowing inners...

What are your secrets?!

Sneaker care/maintenance thread in JB yields zero info on cleaning/whitening inners. Nor have I seen this discussed here in Nike Retro.

Anyone have any remedies?!

Super teeth whitening gel like yellowing midsoles? What's the good word?! !@#$.
mad.gif

i.e. white/white AF1s with yellowing inners...

What are your secrets?!

Sneaker care/maintenance thread in JB yields zero info on cleaning/whitening inners. Nor have I seen this discussed here in Nike Retro.

Anyone have any remedies?!

Super teeth whitening gel like yellowing midsoles? What's the good word?! !@#$.
mad.gif

oxyclean works on everything

but..

are you really talking abuot where your foot goes, like the part no one will see when youre wearing the shoe??

oxyclean works on everything

but..

are you really talking abuot where your foot goes, like the part no one will see when youre wearing the shoe??

Originally Posted by MECKS

Yes. Sorry I give a !@#$ so much, homey.

I'm guessing you don't wear shorts much in Southern Cali though [not lately, of course]?

Originally Posted by MECKS

Yes. Sorry I give a !@#$ so much, homey.

I'm guessing you don't wear shorts much in Southern Cali though [not lately, of course]?

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Does oxyclean work for mesh toebox? Specifically am90s. Thanks.

I used palmolive soap and water. Just let it foam , and keep rubbing, then get a clean towel of just water.Wair are u talking about cleaning? Or whitening? I also heard throwing them in the washer inside of a pillow case works. But I never tried it, so try at ur own riskGeez mentality relax, maybe u cud have meant the air bublle or something I don't know. Use white out if its that serious

I used palmolive soap and water. Just let it foam , and keep rubbing, then get a clean towel of just water.Wair are u talking about cleaning? Or whitening? I also heard throwing them in the washer inside of a pillow case works. But I never tried it, so try at ur own riskGeez mentality relax, maybe u cud have meant the air bublle or something I don't know. Use white out if its that serious

Really just some dish soap and warm/hot water and use toothbrusha nd scrub and rinse with water using toothbrush again. that's what I did and worked fine.

Really just some dish soap and warm/hot water and use toothbrusha nd scrub and rinse with water using toothbrush again. that's what I did and worked fine.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i think he's referring to the collar area...
Thank you.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Reallyjust some dish soap and warm/hot water and use toothbrusha nd scrub andrinse with water using toothbrush again. that's what I did and workedfine.
Doesn't the inner lose its cushioning this way, or is this a "scrub and rinse very gently" situation?

I'm tryin' to get up on my Politix76 game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i think he's referring to the collar area...
Thank you.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Reallyjust some dish soap and warm/hot water and use toothbrusha nd scrub andrinse with water using toothbrush again. that's what I did and workedfine.
Doesn't the inner lose its cushioning this way, or is this a "scrub and rinse very gently" situation?

I'm tryin' to get up on my Politix76 game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom