the only thing that bothers me about these shoes are the flames..how come they
couldnt be all one solid color it goes from white to red..it makes the shoe
look fake

Originally Posted by carmine23

the only thing that bothers me about these shoes are the flames..how come they
couldnt be all one solid color it goes from white to red..it makes the shoe
look fake
e3c16b470f3d7982fb32002e003c02f31abeacd8.jpg

ANYWAYS I like these and I hardly wear Jordan's'. EVER. I super rarely wear them. The only pair I did have a sold 4months laterafter wearing them once but these, oh ho, *Mark MyWords* People are gonna be mad they missed out on this pack. Freaken 80% of one pair is 3m and 80% of another pair is red suade. I ecstatic over here! Ican't loose!

excited_child.332101512_std.jpg

(PS I probably will post like 17 more times before they release. I think I'm in......love
laugh.gif
)

i would love to jus get the 3m. anyone from socal wants to split with me? im size 11 or 11.5 pm me.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

William Rivera 3 wrote:

same shoe, twice in different colors. I think it's obvious. That is my goal for this launch. On discount tho.

YOU know I well be rocking them Half / Half ..... just like I rock my CDP IV / XIX .....
pimp.gif

2hi44dv.gif

I THOUGHT EXACTLY THE SAME THING. IT ONLY WORKS WITH THE SAME SHOE AND IF YOU ARE GONNA DO IT WITH DIFFERENT SHOES YOU PICK THE 4/19 PACK? SMH...

those 3m Vs may be my first jb purchase since the red XXs. I liked the first ones with the green, but i never managed to cop.

Im still unsure on the red's, but I'm loving the 3M. lookin good.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

what are you all talking about?? u mean splittin the pack?
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

oh god........ idiots..........
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^agreed on your behalf for taking 2 post 2 still say nothing. smooth
lol chill

I actually learned something unlike all of yall posting COPPED x1245125 twenty times in the same dam thread, idk if I want these after seein em in da vid tho

Back
Top Bottom