Clear pics of Raging Bull *Red Suede* & *3M* Vs Added

3M's are SUPER CLEAN. would be better if the material was a bit darker like this:
741159e4d589654480f01ab324666a5ca6d5449.jpg

kepp them red laces in.. the 3Ms look SOOOOO dope, but i know they're just going to crack up and crease like my greenbeans...

LOL I'm going half on a pack at work (lol 100 after discount!) 3m's for me cause my boi wanted the red suedes.... I wonder how the 3ms look at night?or under a black light? both are fire tho....but I think for an all red shoe I'm going with those Dunk ultimate glory Red Hi's....All red cement izpretty dope...

3ms i would have to see in person . the red suede Vs are piff. i wish it wasnt a pack and i could just the pack especially with the space jams and all the 12sdroppin and God knows what else im going to be dead broke this year . i one of my homeboys will split the pack with me but none of my friends rock 13 .smh

regardless of how they look like in person theres no way im passing on these.. can't wait to see pics of the bxo

I am still on the edge about these I can see other PE's I would rather put money towards than more 5's in non-OG colorways...

Glad I have 2 DMP's on ice still b/c these don't even come close in comparison.

^yea but he's talking about the DMP black gold VI and white black gold XI.

its not a DMP anymore now its the fire and ice pack.

i really like the black 3Ms, the suede is alright but red ain't really my color. maybe i can get my friend to split the pack with me lol.

Back
Top Bottom