Clear Pics of the Air Jordan CP3.III (If already shown, Mods Lock)

Still TRASH
23e8a0d2cc8fa440410dee30e0ef9ec3.gif

JB ya'll better tightin up when ya making d.wade shoes

wow there really screwing CP over there @ jb.......recycling the XXII mold & +'ing some design to the side (they are also screwing CA w/his sig linethe exact same way) screwing over great athletes w/s*$%%& looking kicks.....thank god for retro + PE's

Damn I haven't been in JB forum for about a year and wow...
sick.gif
x23460937847

Its official. JB = Fubu

I actually like them. The CP.II was a little too busy for me. I think these are an improvement. I'd get them . . . but not for retail.

Yea I'd like to see the tech too
The shoe isn't that great looking but maybe it's what's in the shoe that matters more this time

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Yea I'd like to see the tech too
I actually like the CP3II...great shoe to ball in, probably going to pick up my second pair with this weeks F&F.

But I want to see the tech on this one. maybe heel and forefoot zoom air?

Although, I don't mind at all that the CP3II do not have zoom in the heel, makes me want to try the MVPs.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

look pretty bad in my opinion, nothing will ever replace the Air Jordan series. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]No player will ever b like MJ[/color]. No b-ball shoes will ever b as nice as the first Air Jordans. (1-13)

?

Not too hard to understand bro..

wow these must be a joke. They are not even near the CP3 II or the CP3 I for that mater. They look like $60 jumpman jordans.

these look like cheap payless/kmart childrens all purpose sneakers. can't comment on the tech, but just the asthetic.

Back
Top Bottom