Clemson @ #24 FSU - Bowden Bowl X Oh, wait...

A chance to make it 4 in a row, despite the fact that we're terrible
frown.gif

Tommy probably tried to give some inside info to Bobby until he realized he didn't even understand the offense.

FSU - 27
Clemson - 24

Originally Posted by ddot7

Tommy probably tried to give some inside info to Bobby until he realized he didn't even understand the offense.

roll.gif

Spiller scores the only TD for yall

Harper will be knocked outta the game by the 3rd. Preston needs to put on a show in this game. Hopefully we keep feeding the ball to JT

FSU 35
Clem 10

well I'm sure this thread will die quick , but hopefully we win this and Wake loses to UVA ..

I'll be headed to Doak at 10am
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

No surprise. Had to know that clown could only look good for so long before he gave one to the other team.

I'm trying not to make excuses but we've had no luck along the OL. They were looking good to start but now our LT Hairston is out for the game andwe're getting abused.

This is ugly.

^ I know you guys don't have the best line but he has been killing dudes ever since last year. Mickey is not lying when he says EB could be one of our bestever.

That defensive line looking like the old D-lines we used to have in the 90's and early 2000's. But you're right ddot7, your line isn't lookinggood at all

Good opening drive. Offense looks ready to play this half. D just needs to stop Spiller.

Ponder
indifferent.gif
. This dude cannot play against good competition.

I swear to god if we lose this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Ponder
indifferent.gif
. This dude cannot play against good competition.

I swear to god if we lose this
smh.gif

What game are you watching?
nerd.gif

FSU should be 8-1 right now maybe 9-0 if they don't have that DEBACLE of a game against
wfu.

Oh well i'm happy with the way things are progressing, and thank you ESPN for finally showing a
fsu game instead of some wack big 10 game.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom