CLEVELAND/AKRON-CANTON NT'ers! Check IN

Yeah, lots of da jumpoffs in Cleveland-Akron area.......also, beware of Jazzy Looks.....they are poppin up everywhere......they even had fake futura P-rods at the one in Shaker Towne Centre.
TEAM CLEVELAND OG MEMBER # 1
...And All That Gangsta Limpin' down Coath....I done cracked one of my IV's.
Add Me As A Myspace Friend.......http://www.myspace.com/shortycsince94

"I'm Proud To Be From Cleveland"-CROSSISOM 10/8/06

Yea, "Da Jumpoff" and variant stores like that are bad. Tower City Center is a haven for fakes. When I was working at the TC Foot Locker this summer, I saw at least 10-15 pairs of Fake J's and Forces every day
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right."
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest

Rimrocka, I was just in TC on Thursday and ran into all kinds of fakes. Company I work for is doing some work there. I'll be living there for the next few months. Fakes are mad down here.
KDog

wow...i never check these forums...

<from the heights(cleveland heights) right by cain park

went to lutheran east...C/O 03

went to akron for a hot minute...

moved up to warrensville (walford...all these lames round here)

and i currently work @ lowes...only plus side about living up here is that we get a lil wait b4 the snow hits and i dont have to drive 20 minutes to cop kicks...

keep me posted on that factory store...
AIM : CORNROBCUN​

Any initial reports on that Nike Factory Store that opened up yesterday?
"I've been known to do the impossible like Broadway Joe" - Phife Dawg, A Tribe Called Quest

I went to the Aurora outlet today and it was pretty big. A lot of good stuff: xxi's for $80, black/white kobe's black/red lebron's and all white carmelo's all for $70. Royal/white 360's were $130. As for as apparel, there was a good selection for golf and jordan brand products. I'll definitely going back soon when I have some more cash.

Didn't the Lodi store close? I drove by it 50 times doing the Cleveland-OSU trek from 2002-06, but can't remember what its status is.
KENNY! JOHNNY! MITCH! NICKY! MIKEY!​

I'm not trying to blow up the spot, but Saks Fifth Avenue @ Beachwood Place is having a nice little sale on Lacoste Polos and apparel... I copped two solid polos (Size 8) for $50 each, and a nice blue striped one for $59. Sales will get even crazier on Black Friday...

^ Damn, I was home for the hoildays and missed out... :frown:
MD/DC/VA

" We Flame-Broil every 30 mins....Need an appointment?"​
tick.... ticK.... tiCK.... TICK...​

Back
Top Bottom