Cliff Paul... Born to Assist...

i hate blake as a player too much to find these funny
think hes one of the lamest/most complaining players in the league

You are too emotionally invested my man. It's a commercial.
iactually think blake is one of the top players in not reacting to what people do...

he's constantly getting taken out, banged and bumped while he's soaring... but he always gets up and goes about his business.

i remember what they were doing to him at OU... i was like :x :x

but he kept that same face and kept it pumping...

BG... :pimp:

please someone post that kd35 commercial
why could cliff's last name be paul?:rolleyes

because they were twins... did you not see the commercial?

:smh:...yes, but they were separated at birth, meaning they were likely raised by different families.

shhhhhh. science.
Only way it close to works is if there is another black family last named Paul having a boy the same day. The original Paul matriarch has twins, 1 accidentally got switched out with the other couple's Paul boy so Chris Paul and "theotherkid" Paul go home thinking they are twins, and the other couple ends up taking home Cliff.

Because if it happened the way the commercial said, then that hospital would be 1 baby off until they fixed it and admitted their mistake, because the Paul momma had 2 boys but only took home 1. So whoever took home Cliff, then their baby is still at the hostpital. The next couple to have a black boy is going to end up taking home that couple's baby, At some point, the hospital would have to just lie and tell someone their baby died just to get back on track, or if someone's baby does die, switch it out with the last couple's

@KidKash202 -
@StateFarm @CP3 Help me understand something. Cliff and Chris got separated at birth. Raised by different families. Both last named Paul?

State Farm ‏@StateFarm
@KidKash202 Paul is a pretty common last name...

KidKash202 ‏@KidKash202
@StateFarm @CP3 - I get that but you see my point?

State Farm ‏@StateFarm
@KidKash202 One of life's many unexplained mysteries.

Are we really going to sit here and over analyze these commercials?

Just saw this yesterday for the first time

Last edited:
Wouldn't the parents of the Paul twins be registered in the hospital already? So wouldnt the babies already have the same last name?

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i hate blake as a player too much to find these funny
think hes one of the lamest/most complaining players in the league
YESSS!!! (Marv Albert voice), I was hoping the NBA would ban dunking for 1 month so he gets demoted to the D-league, can't stand to watch this ugly muthafugly..

lol i worked background for the Cliff Paul commercial and was wondering what the final cut looked like. During one of the takes CP3 accidentally knocked over a bowl of food and some of the crew members rushed over to pick up the food for him but he basically said i got it and cleaned it up himself. Doesn't seem like a big deal but most celebrities/actors would just step back and let other people clean up their mess.

lol i worked background for the Cliff Paul commercial and was wondering what the final cut looked like. During one of the takes CP3 accidentally knocked over a bowl of food and some of the crew members rushed over to pick up the food for him but he basically said i got it and cleaned it up himself. Doesn't seem like a big deal but most celebrities/actors would just step back and let other people clean up their mess.

I mean, he was born to assist.

Lol funny that's my friend Quincy playing "cliff paul" he's his screen double, they called him to go sideline of a Clippers game coming up to play his double and sit on the bench as Cliff Paul

I thought Chris Paul was Cliff Paul? That's someone else?!?

I believe it was Chris Paul for the entire commercial until the encounter at the elevator.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason for doubles is so that the actual person doesn't have to be on set all day and waste their time, so they get doubles who are about the same height/build/hair style etc and for the shots that you cannot see their face it is usually the double and for the shots that are in front of the camera it is the actual person. The double also usually stands in until the director gets the shot perfectly lined up and the way they want it, then the actual person steps in for minimal work, again not to waste their time

roll.gif

This commercial is so dirty!

laugh.gif
 @ her adjusting her wedding ring.

Just saw the Cliff Paul commercial. 
roll.gif

I've been seeing the other lately though. 

@KidKash202 -
@StateFarm @CP3 Help me understand something. Cliff and Chris got separated at birth. Raised by different families. Both last named Paul?

State Farm ‏@StateFarm
@KidKash202 Paul is a pretty common last name...

KidKash202 ‏@KidKash202
@StateFarm @CP3 - I get that but you see my point?

State Farm ‏@StateFarm
@KidKash202 One of life's many unexplained mysteries.

I thought I was the only one who thought this.

Chris and Cliff Paul separated at birth?

Back
Top Bottom