Clinton Portis: Female reporters 'bound' to want players

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Like I said in the other thread, Swagger -1.0. You don't say stuff like this in public
smh.gif
Basically marginalizing women and their ability to be professional. What if women came out and said men cannot cover women's tennis because it's "human nature"? They won't be unbiased because they will always want the hot one to win. Slippery slope...

Clinton Portis should have just focused on his costumes.
The more apt comparison would be a man covering the WNBA and entering a women's locker room full of women getting dressed/undressed. You don't think there's a problem with that? Now clearly I wouldn't imagine that women would be making catcalls and *+!% like the Jets did
laugh.gif
, but that reporter knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Don't get it twisted, she's been attractive all her life; I'm sure she is used to her looks getting her attention.

Eh, Ocho Cinco said it best:

"I've been playing ball for 10 years and I've never seen a female reporter dressed this way, respecting her is a must but enter our work environment the right way"

"I've been playing ball for 10 years and I've never seen a female reporter dressed this way, respecting her is a must but enter our work environment the right way"

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Like I said in the other thread, Swagger -1.0. You don't say stuff like this in public
smh.gif
Basically marginalizing women and their ability to be professional. What if women came out and said men cannot cover women's tennis because it's "human nature"? They won't be unbiased because they will always want the hot one to win. Slippery slope...

The more apt comparison would be a man covering the WNBA and entering a women's locker room full of women getting dressed/undressed. You don't think there's a problem with that? Now clearly I wouldn't imagine that women would be making catcalls and *+!% like the Jets did
laugh.gif
, but that reporter knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Don't get it twisted, she's been attractive all her life; I'm sure she is used to her looks getting her attention.
What I'm saying is Clinton Portis doesn't need to make generalizations about every woman. He'll NEVER win doing that. I'm not on this chick's side either. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif

laugh.gif
What I'm saying is Clinton Portis doesn't need to make generalizations about every woman. He'll NEVER win doing that. I'm not on this chick's side either. 

Originally Posted by Informerx

Pretty much Erin, Collen, Suzy, Jenn, Rachel, etc, all are pretty good looking, but they're always in business and professional attire. The chick dressed up like one of their side pieces looking for %^&*.

Pretty much Erin, Collen, Suzy, Jenn, Rachel, etc, all are pretty good looking, but they're always in business and professional attire. The chick dressed up like one of their side pieces looking for %^&*.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Agreed.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Agreed.
word.

Agreed.
word.

This chick %@@$% on all of them.

This chick %@@$% on all of them.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Agreed.
word.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Agreed.
word.

Portis just telling it like it is.  Talking about the elephant in the room that no one sees.

Portis just telling it like it is.  Talking about the elephant in the room that no one sees.

Back
Top Bottom