Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

pimp.gif
what a great win.

Am I the only one that panics every time Mardy Collins touches the ball?
laugh.gif
This dude is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

pimp.gif
what a great win.

Am I the only one that panics every time Mardy Collins touches the ball?
laugh.gif
This dude is GARBAGE.
SMFH at him missing 2 fts. Looking like Steve Blake out there
laugh.gif

What a game, tho.

Bdiddy, Boseph and EJ.
pimp.gif

Grizzlies Sign Darius Miles
The Memphis Grizzlies announced today in a statement to RealGM and other media outlets that they have signed free agent forward Darius Miles. Terms of the deal were not disclosed per team policy, but it is believed to be a non-guaranteed contract.

"Darius has been an active, productive player in the past," said Grizzlies General Manager and Vice President of Basketball Operations Chris Wallace. "He did a good job with the Celtics in preseason and we look forward to working with him."

Via RealGM Staff Report

mad.gif

Great win tonight!
The defense really steppped up.
If it wasn't a steal, it was a block.

Great win last night. I hope these 2 wins in a row
pimp.gif
gives us that jump we needed. ZBO and Thornton were money last night.

back-to-back wins vs quality opponents very positive
pimp.gif

seems like Baron works better with Zbo than with kaman
glasses.gif

Kaman coming off the bench will be a problem, if Dunleavy doesn't start him. But knowing Dunleavy's dumb a**, he probably will.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

pimp.gif

glasses.gif
Thats real.
I say trade Kaman and unload that hefty contract before its too late.
Clips ballin right now.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

pimp.gif

glasses.gif
Thats real.
I say trade Kaman and unload that hefty contract before its too late.
Clips ballin right now.
After seeing the last couple games, I'm starting to be more in favor of them shopping Kaman. I really don't see Z-Bo, Camby and Kaman allgetting used effectively. Maybe they could use Kaman to get more quality depth at the 2 and 3 positions. Gordon's been playing well, but it couldn'thurt to have another veteran 2 - who's better than Ricky Davis.

And, with the way Randolph has been playing since he got here, all I have to say is, Elton who?

Do you guys get mad when Randolph hangs around the 3 point line too much? I was watching the last clipper game and he spotted up there for like 5 straightpossessions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Do you guys get mad when Randolph hangs around the 3 point line too much? I was watching the last clipper game and he spotted up there for like 5 straight possessions
laugh.gif

I guess I'd find it more annoying if he didn't actually have 3 point range, but he does. In fact, from what I've seen so far, percentage-wisehe's probably one of the better long range shooters on the Clippers.

haven't dropped by the thread in awhile but i'm still on board that Clipship.

Hopefully they don't sleep on the Thunder today and let a W slip. We gotta play like every game is our last and just really want it. I was worried aboutchemistry at first and it showed in the first month of games I'd say but it seems like they are finally playing as a team. We will be a problem sooner orlater and I'm hoping sooner. I just think our very slow start might kick us out of playoff contention this year.

GO CLIPS!

DRose & Co.
grin.gif

Hope our bench comes alive in that game b/c our starters have already found their chemistry.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom