Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

DRose & Co.
grin.gif

Hope our bench comes alive in that game b/c our starters have already found their chemistry.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I knew it would take a while for them to mesh together, and I think it came at a perfect time.

Now, what can we do with Kaman?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

win # 3 in a row appreciated
pimp.gif
owwwwww

Our offense has been so nice with Boseph.

As much as i like kaman(probably my favorite clipper) i could see why he would be shopped around.
I'd just rather have Kaman,Zbo, and Camby playing 30+ minutes instead of having to throw in paul davis or Brian skinner.

oh and im DONE with finals
pimp.gif

gonna try to cop some dec 31 tix on ebay. who else is going?

oh and does anybody read DeAndre Jordan's blog on clippers.com?
he answered one of my questions
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

I'm going to dread the day Kaman comes back.
If Bricky and Kaveman are close to 100% then I kinda like our bench along with Taylor, Skinner and Novak. Problem is Bricky hasn't given uss*** @ the 2/3 spot mainly due to health.
eyes.gif
(yeah right)

^^^haha...funny part is that it does sound good.

Let's show D. Rose & Co. how we do in L.A.

I'm not too disappointed with the loss. It was a good gauge of where we're at. It took a lucky 4-point play by Gordon to send it to OT.
That game was ours.

Last game was very disappointing. We played good down the stretch, and played our hearts out only to lose by a lucky 4 pt play.

Im pretty confident about winning tonight, for it seems like we're getting better and better every time we play. In addition, z-bo played awful last gameso im positive he will BEAST at Indy.

*woodside* LETS GET IT!!
pimp.gif

Man, another one down to the wire. Double OT again. This team is quickly becoming the "cardiac" Clips. AT with the 3 to send it to OT. Nice.

(BTW - we really should win this one. The Pacers' line-up without Granger isn't too impressive).

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

Last game was very disappointing. We played good down the stretch, and played our hearts out only to lose by a lucky 4 pt play.

Im pretty confident about winning tonight, for it seems like we're getting better and better every time we play. In addition, z-bo played awful last game so im positive he will BEAST at Indy.

*woodside* LETS GET IT!!
pimp.gif
damn zbo beasting on indy smhhhhh

Nice. Another one in the bag. Zach seriously has been killing since he got here - another great night for him. 2 and 1 on the roadie so far. Not bad.

How much are Clippers tickets? I am done with the _arriors and am even willing to drive 5 hours to LA just to see a good game
laugh.gif

I'm dead serious. I found two tickets to the _arriors clippers game in feb. for $175. They are 3 rows from the court behind the basket. Is this normalcause they seem too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom