CLIPSE @ CHOP SUEY 03/12

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Monday ; March 12, 2007
Clipse, Stahi Brothers, D.Black, Neezie Pleeze, DJ's Mr. Supreme & Fourcolorzack

* all ages

Tuesday ; March 13, 2007
Clipse, Cool Nutz, Dyme Def, J-Mar, DJ's Mr. Supreme & Fourcolorzack

* 21+

Chop Suey
1325 E. Madison St.
Seattle, WA 98122​

Joined Aug 3, 2001
I'd be more pumped to see Zack and Supreme, not a knock on Clipse but those to d.j.'s are really dope to see at a show.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Aug 3, 2001
dude go to the club and buy some tix. Its Chop Suey, tickets are 18 bucks in advance. How do I know this? I went to their website, now it is your turn.....

www.chopsuey.com/
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Nov 29, 2004
Yea, I just bought the tickets I had to do a google search...

You know how big this club is?

Joined Aug 3, 2001
its small. Why did you have to google search it? The clubs website is their name.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Nov 29, 2004
Thought chopsuey.com would be some other website like a restaurant or somethin'. But yea, we're gonna drive up from the Tri-cities hopefully the concert turns out good...

Joined Mar 4, 2003
I think Im gonna get tix on my lunch break

is there any kinda dress code like no hats for instance?
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Joined Mar 4, 2003
so I went last night......I really enjoyed the Clipse performance. I did not enjoy the opening acts though. I mean the local cats were cool for the most part, but the dudes that I guess came with Clipse...the NY dudes and the Chicago dudes....nah, i couldnt honor that at all.
still though, $18 well spent. Im tired as hell though....I couldnt even make it for the whole thing.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now